New ROGer Array

RMA repair rtx 2070

I sent my RTX 2070 to ASUS Canada for warranty RMA because its crashing my whole computer playing games etc. Got a reply back asking a agent for a update "your hardware is unrepairable we will send you a replacement card at no cost. The next day i get a email saying the warranty is void because of customer induced damage? Sending me a $9XX bill WTF? With pictures of my card bent. I Sent them pictures of the card before i packaged it up and sent it out. Now i am getting thrown around by different people everyday. $9XX i can buy a brand new card why would i even bother paying for a reman or a repair if this gonna happen again. Only update i got was 25% off the repair bill...... Like wtf. I aint paying anything i have pictures of it before i sent the card out. This is the 4th week like i am out of ideas I am running without a card for 4 weeks already. Basically like they are trying to scam me. I dont think i would ever buy a asus product again.

Moderator Array

Hello PrEtZeLxD,
    I'm really sorry about this.
    May you PM your SN and all the communication between you and the service center?
    I will ask for more escalation on your case.
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

PM sent

New ROGer Array

well looks like thats it high management at asus canada said pay for the bill last week. i said no. now they sending my damage card back. what a shady ass company. try to scam me. never buying a asus product ever again. hopefully it doesnt happen to anyone else out there.