cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius mouse disconnects and reconnects whenever I enter the keybind settings

Kakutasu
Level 7
Hello, this is my first post here.

So, I've been having problems with the software for my ROG Gladius 1 Mouse. A while ago I tried to bind a macro to one of the thumb buttons on the left, but now it won't let me enter the menu to change the keybinds anymore. Whenever I go to "ROG GLADIUS" in the "Devices" tab, the menu starts to load, but then halfway through the loading sequence, the mouse disconnects. I am then promptly redirected to the Macro tab where it says "Please connect at least one compatible device to enable macro function." shortly after, it reconnects the mouse and everything works fine again, but I still can't go into the keybind menu.

Thanks in advance 😕

Edit (2020-06-12)
I solved the problem, all I had to do was install "ROG Armoury" Instead of "ROG Armoury Crate." Macros work fine now, and The mouse is functioning properly. I think the problem might have been that the current "Armoury Crate" is built to use the Gladius ii, and not my regular Gladius. Cheers everyone.
0 REPLIES 0