Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

my z490 e mobo's vrm fan not working?

Quote Originally Posted by MassExit View Post
    I have not.

I called ASUS tech support and was informed they would create an escalated ticket for me and respond with 72 hrs. They have not contacted me and it’s been a week as of today.*
    asus fault,it doesn't tell us about vrm thing im also facing same issue

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SirBubby View Post
    Here is what they sent me today... not that helpful. I'm assuming it kicks on when the VRM's get too hot.

"Thank you for contacting ASUS Product Support.
    My name is John L. from Level 2 support and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.

I am writing this email to provide you an update about your ongoing case. According to our engineers, We don't allow VRM fan to be control as default. The fan is smart and detects temperature and change rpm accordingly.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again for assistance. Thank you for choosing ASUS Product and Services."
    kindly send me asus email for customer support im also facing same vrm fan not running issue can u pls email me or tell me here customer support email address

ROG Member Array

Same problem on my ROG Strix Z-590. Fan has never turned on. What is going on ? Just installed it.

New ROGer Array

el mism oerror

Bueno es el colmo a la semana de comprar el portátil con la primera actualización empezó a dar fallos con el ventilador que se dispara de forma brutal lo llevo a que lo reparen en media Mark y lo llevan al fabricante para repararlo resultado, disipador térmico estropeado ,solución cambiar por otro, parece que solo han bajado el modo del ventilador , y si esta sin conectar ala corriente eléctrica baja un poco cosa que no deberÃ*a pasar pero en fin adjunto videos por si os sirve de algo:https://studio.youtube.com/video/kY_l-yRJf2c/edit ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDJi2bRQ-zc, asi q ojito con recomendarlo. Alguno ha tenido el mismo fallo ,como lo solucionaron.

New ROGer Array

VRM FAN!! ROG Strix z490-e gaming

After a lot of testing and thinking, I think the problem could be in the position of the FAN VRM header.
    Could it be that the engineers have designed the FAN header very close to the VRM chips and that "maybe" can create an unwanted power surge? and for that reason they have disabled it in BIOS?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3