Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Top3koms
Level 7
Has anyone seen the Crosshair VIII Wifi 2010 Bios yet? I can not seem to find it available as an official Asus download.

Top3koms wrote:
Has anyone seen the Crosshair VIII Wifi 2010 Bios yet? I can not seem to find it available as an official Asus download.

Yeah it is utterly ridiculous at this point. The regular Crosshair hero has had it out for a week and the more expensive WiFi version, nothing. Go figure!

james702283 wrote:
Yeah it is utterly ridiculous at this point. The regular Crosshair hero has had it out for a week and the more expensive WiFi version, nothing. Go figure!

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/threads/ultimative-am4-uefi-bios-agesa-%C3%9Cbersicht-22-06-20...

SubiXT wrote:
https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/threads/ultimative-am4-uefi-bios-agesa-%C3%9Cbersicht-22-06-20...

I'm aware of this bios and am in fact running it on this pc. It is not an official release yet but the Crosshair non wifi does (Guess wifi makes a huge difference *sarcasm) and even on the page you linked is listed as a "test" bios. It is a beta bios. My point still stands, Asus has yet to release the official non beta version.

I am also waiting for CH8 WiFi bios in the official site

james702283 wrote:

This is strange why does every other X570 board get a bios update and we continue to wait? Does Wifi really make that much difference? did they just forget to upload the Bios for the CH8W?

Top3koms wrote:
This is strange why does every other X570 board get a bios update and we continue to wait? Does Wifi really make that much difference? did they just forget to upload the Bios for the CH8W?

I have the 2101 for ch8w, not sure why it matters when it posted offically. If you really cared you would have loaded the test bios, would you not ?

flyinion
Level 12
Having a weird issue with the 2010 BIOS on my on-wifi CH8 Hero. I'm not sure if it's the BIOS or if Armoury Crate needs an update (I'm running the latest from May). Whenever I boot up and log in to Windows, color shifting stops and half my LED's in my Fractal Prisma fans shut off. To fix it I have to go into the LED count section in the ARGB headers part of Armoury Crate and change the value from the default 120 to something else (anything) then I can leave it, set it back, whatever, and it works properly until the next boot.

edit: Just to note for anyone not familiar with them, the Prisma fans just use a standard ARGB connector and can be daisy chained. The fans connected to the ARGB hub on my Phanteks case that is then connected to the other ARGB port are NOT having this problem.