cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just finished fixing AURA SYNC and now my RGB LEDs aren't lighting up

maximusmith529
Level 7
Like the title says, spent 8 hours working on fixing my aura sync, finally got it down, and now none of my LEDs respond to the software. I've uninstalled it again, none of the lights turn on either, even after deleting LastProfile.xml. After reinstalling it nothing changes. I'm on the latest version for my bio and I know the LEDs still work because I can plug them in manually and get the rainbow splurge. Aura also isn't detecting anything other than the motherboard, but it still doesn't update it so it might not even be actually detecting it.

PC Specs: (Even though I feel like this won't help)
Case + Fans : Coolermaster H500M (Included fans are RGB)

Mobo : Maximus IX Hero (RGB on this also don't work)

CPU : i7-6700K

RAM : 8 x 2 G.Skill Ripjaw

Watercooler : Coolermaster Masterliquid 240 (RGB also not working on this)
1 REPLY 1

Lillphil91
Level 7
maximusmith529 wrote:
Like the title says, spent 8 hours working on fixing my aura sync, finally got it down, and now none of my LEDs respond to the software. I've uninstalled it again, none of the lights turn on either, even after deleting LastProfile.xml. After reinstalling it nothing changes. I'm on the latest version for my bio and I know the LEDs still work because I can plug them in manually and get the rainbow splurge. Aura also isn't detecting anything other than the motherboard, but it still doesn't update it so it might not even be actually detecting it.

PC Specs: (Even though I feel like this won't help)
Case + Fans : Coolermaster H500M (Included fans are RGB)

Mobo : Maximus IX Hero (RGB on this also don't work)

CPU : i7-6700K

RAM : 8 x 2 G.Skill Ripjaw

Watercooler : Coolermaster Masterliquid 240 (RGB also not working on this)

Just an idea try downloading Asus ROG package and installing, my laptop did this after wiping all of asus files out.