cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator does not work with the latest version of Armoury Crate [Resolved]

Crystalyne
Level 7
Hey,

Aura Creator isn't working with the latest version of Armoury Crate, just displays this error. Already verified the services are installed correctly and running.

AC Version: 2.7.13.0
Aura Creator version: 1.3.2

13 REPLIES 13

valenone
Level 7
I'm using ASUS ROG Strix X570-F,

AURA Creator 1.3.2 NOT working with Armoury Crate 2.7.13.0

Armoury Crate 2.7.13.0 has detected ARGBs for the motherboard, memory and addressable headers

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
For those who are experiencing this issue after installing Windows update 2004, please PM me to resolve an ROG Live Service error which occurs while opening AURA Creator. An Aura Creator reset tool will be provided.

After windows 2004 update I got some problem with Aura Creator beta on ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS.
I've sent a pm with log and results of tool linked.
Please send me Aura Creator reset tool to me too.

magnus471 wrote:
After windows 2004 update I got some problem with Aura Creator beta on ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS.
I've sent a pm with log and results of tool linked.
Please send me Aura Creator reset tool to me too.

Having the same problem on ROG Strix G731G. Will PM

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
For those who are experiencing this issue after installing Windows update 2004, please PM me to resolve an ROG Live Service error which occurs while opening AURA Creator. An Aura Creator reset tool will be provided.

PM sent

valenone
Level 7
Crystalyne wrote:
Hey,

Aura Creator isn't working with the latest version of Armoury Crate, just displays this error. Already verified the services are installed correctly and running.

AC Version: 2.7.13.0
Aura Creator version: 1.3.2

I did a clean Windows 10 version 2004 install, all Armory Crate and Aura Creator feature works for my setup i.e. ROG Strix motherboard ARGB, ram ARGB, fans ARGB and ROG Strix mouse RGB.

Clean install = wipe out C drive completely and it's SSD, hence Windows 10 install is pretty quick.

valenone wrote:
I did a clean Windows 10 version 2004 install, all Armory Crate and Aura Creator feature works for my setup i.e. ROG Strix motherboard ARGB, ram ARGB, fans ARGB and ROG Strix mouse RGB.

Clean install = wipe out C drive completely and it's SSD, hence Windows 10 install is pretty quick.

People have reported that this method is only a temporary fix (that doesn't always work). In time, the bugs start to reappear all over again. Personally, reinstalling an OS because of bad software code is not acceptable.

sebsolace wrote:
People have reported that this method is only a temporary fix (that doesn't always work). In time, the bugs start to reappear all over again. Personally, reinstalling an OS because of bad software code is not acceptable.

I already wasted several hours in my attempts to get Armoury Crate to work when re-install WIndows method can be quicker.

I used the uninstall all ASUS software, delete the LightingService folder, delete all ASUS software folders and CCleaner method for each Armoury Crate installs.

Armoury Crate was working for my system a few days ago until I plugged in ROG mouse with Aura RGB support which caused Armoury Crate software update cycle.

Before ROG mouse incident, my PC's RGB issue is with Aura Creator which can't see the motherboard's RGB features.

After RGB mouse incident, Armoury Crate doesn't work.

I tried Lighting_Control_1.07.79 and it doesn't work.

After wasting about 4 hours on Friday and 6 hours on Saturday, I decide on the nuclear option with clean WIndows 10 version 2004 install.

I have another gaming PC with a letter M vendor for the Z390 motherboard and RTX 2080 Ti GPU RGB stack.

Most of my user-generated data are on NAS backup, OneDrive cloud storage and Windows 2012 R2 Server machine (motherboard with G vendor), hence wiping out Windows are not large issue for me.

Arokhantos
Level 10
Reinstalling os is bad method of fixing things, you never know cause you never learn to fix it, the cause is recent updates that been pushed only asus knows, they can back track to where the issue did not exist and compare the changes between update and start reverting them one by one to find culprit it takes time but honestly they should know better and test this anyway before rolling out a broken update to everyone.
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display