cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3 UAD Need Help

GhostMPG
Level 7
I recently updated from HDA to UAD and installed sonic studio 3 and realtek control panel from microsoft store.
But i need some help some things aren't working properly

Application manager under advanced mode there are some probelms like chrome doesnt show and programs that do show like rust r6 csgo and discord
sonic studio effects and device routing don't work on then i have tried basic mode that works but i need to add bass / use different effect on some programs at the same time and the old HDA didnt work for me either

Here are the versions of sonic studio 3 and realtek control panel
Sonic studio 3 v3.16.10.0
Realtek control panel v1.12.219.0
And i used MoKiChU UAD driver v6.0.8960.1 and did all the clean up steps as directed on the forum post

Here is a screenshot with chrome music playing
https://i.imgur.com/UtzA7hY.png
4 REPLIES 4

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Which motherboard/notebook do you have ?

Anyway, you complain about Device Rooting malfunction, but on your screenshot the Device Rooting is disabled ...

Also note that you can also use Windows Device Rooting (Start > Settings > System > Sound > Advanced sound settings)

Note : I do not support on something that does not depend on me and which I can do nothing about, if you have any issue with the SS3 app itself, open a ticket to your ASUS Support which will bring your issue to A-Volute (SS3 creator).

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Anyway, you complain about Device Rooting malfunction, but on your screenshot the Device Rooting is disabled ...

Also note that you can also use Windows Device Rooting (Start > Settings > System > Sound > Advanced sound settings)

Note : I do not support on something that does not depend on me and which I can do nothing about, if you have any issue with the SS3 app itself, open a ticket to your ASUS Support which will bring your issue to A-Volute (SS3 creator).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Where can i contact them because i can't use chrome with sonic effects because it won't show chrome xD Edit my motherboard is ROG STRIX-Z270E GAMING