cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X470 Bios Updates?

danimae
Level 7
When the X470 mobos will get an update? It's been more than six months on my CH7
7 REPLIES 7

blueskies
Level 7
There is beta version of CH7 BIOS version 3103 made available to the community, but it's not an official release yet. Unless you have problems with your motherboard/BIOS, I wouldn't recommend updating to beta BIOSes.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?112003-Latest-C7H-BIOS/page44

liakou
Level 7
Actually it has been validated for official release.
You can now find it in the official downloads page of C7H.

Nice! I'm running 3103 for a week with no problems. Let's hope ASUS will be quick with releasing Vermeer support and ComboAM4v2 as well 🙂

Right... I see the Hero, and all the other ROG Strix x470's and B450's have got the bios update, Where's my update for x470-f?

Spook161 wrote:
Right... I see the Hero, and all the other ROG Strix x470's and B450's have got the bios update, Where's my update for x470-f?

We are in the same boat.
But, seeing that some users already experienced issues with new bioses, perhaps it would be better to wait until a stable bios is cooked?

Sarronco
Level 7
Same here, last bios does not work for me, we need a new one, we paid premium for something i guess

Mister_Advance
Level 7
Took them more then half a year.... but X470 prime-pro has an new bios (5601) !
At least it works stable compared to the former 5406 (1.0.0.5 AGESA) bios update.
(With an Creative soundcard, and running memory with DOCP on 3200mhz.)

Haven't tested if all 4 memory modules work again, but have high hope that i finally can run 48gb of ram again without freezes !