cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VD full bios dump please!

ukasyah_rz
Level 7
I need full bios dump for my asus laptop GL503VD

My problem is the laptop got black screen, keyboard and lights indicator are on but display just black. Please help me.
6 REPLIES 6

Clintlgm
Level 14
You should be able to log on to your Support page the one that was created when you Registered your notebook, and download the BIOS file.
Are you able to open the BIOS at all? you'll need to be able to install the BIOS file?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
You should be able to log on to your Support page the one that was created when you Registered your notebook, and download the BIOS file.
Are you able to open the BIOS at all? you'll need to be able to install the BIOS file?

I have downloaded BIOS file from Support Page but it's not a full bios, the size is only 6MB. I can't open BIOS at all, when I turn on my laptop it goes black screen and no logo, keyboard light and indicator light are on, and then it will turn off after about 1 minute. I have tried to reset the BIOS by removing battery and CMOS battery then hold power button about 1 minute but useless 

By the way, I was enabling secure boot and resetting secure keys, then I turned it on and I was able to use it just about 5 minutes and then it suddenly turns off.

I have used CH341A programmer to back up my BIOS and I see the size is 8MB not 6MB.

I hope someone there can help me 梁

ukasyah_rz wrote:
I have downloaded BIOS file from Support Page but it's not a full bios, the size is only 6MB. I can't open BIOS at all, when I turn on my laptop it goes black screen and no logo, keyboard light and indicator light are on, and then it will turn off after about 1 minute. I have tried to reset the BIOS by removing battery and CMOS battery then hold power button about 1 minute but useless 

By the way, I was enabling secure boot and resetting secure keys, then I turned it on and I was able to use it just about 5 minutes and then it suddenly turns off.

I have used CH341A programmer to back up my BIOS and I see the size is 8MB not 6MB.

I hope someone there can help me 梁

Well you are way over my expertise there are people here that work with BIOS files on this level, perhaps one of them will come on in to help you out.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Well you are way over my expertise there are people here that work with BIOS files on this level, perhaps one of them will come on in to help you out.

Ya bro, atleast I need someone can help me fix corrupted BIOS

Blake1
Level 10
Hello ukasyah_rz,
Which BIOS version did you install?
On our support website,
BIOS 310 for GL503VD is about 4.28 MBytes
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GL503VD/HelpDesk_Download/
Thank you.

Dan00
Level 7

Hi,

I have the same problem with the same model .The laptop turns on and the backlight as well but no display .

Did you solve the problem ?

Is there a flashback button to press in Asus laptop gl503vd?