cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Build 2004 - AI Suite iii no longer working.

TheFunkSoulBrut
Level 7
Windows 10 Build 2004 - AI Suite iii no longer working... Where can people grab an updated version from?

As an FYI, I have the MAXIMUS VI EXTREME and the software is not listed there - although it is compatible with it as I have been using the software forever.
2 REPLIES 2

alvarogiudi
Level 8
TheFunkSoulBrutha wrote:
Windows 10 Build 2004 - AI Suite iii no longer working... Where can people grab an updated version from?

As an FYI, I have the MAXIMUS VI EXTREME and the software is not listed there - although it is compatible with it as I have been using the software forever.

for download new software read this post:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98800-AI-Suite-3-Version-3-00-10-amp-3-00-13-user-test-rep...
link is present for download

asus does not support software updates. therefore when a new system comes out a new update: asus does not release new drivers or new programs. For asus you can throw away the motherboard, because for them the board dies on the day of publication of their drivers. So if today Microsoft releases w10 2004 for asus it does not exist and you cannot install it.

made this premise:
it is up to the buyer to find the drivers by himself. In this case, aisuite is from asus and you cannot do without it. So you have to look for the publication of new versions in other motherboards and hope that it will also work on yours. "Otherwise you can throw away the motherboard"
in the link on the page there is the latest version that we have found that sometimes it works badly on 2004, other times it works well. Try it and pray that it will solve your problem, otherwise change vendor

I thought as much - good to know. Long time buyer of Asus hardware but will not be using them any more, sad.

alvarogiudi wrote:
for download new software read this post:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98800-AI-Suite-3-Version-3-00-10-amp-3-00-13-user-test-rep...
link is present for download

asus does not support software updates. therefore when a new system comes out a new update: asus does not release new drivers or new programs. For asus you can throw away the motherboard, because for them the board dies on the day of publication of their drivers. So if today Microsoft releases w10 2004 for asus it does not exist and you cannot install it.

made this premise:
it is up to the buyer to find the drivers by himself. In this case, aisuite is from asus and you cannot do without it. So you have to look for the publication of new versions in other motherboards and hope that it will also work on yours. "Otherwise you can throw away the motherboard"
in the link on the page there is the latest version that we have found that sometimes it works badly on 2004, other times it works well. Try it and pray that it will solve your problem, otherwise change vendor