cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one purchase these 4266 MHz RAM sticks?

martine-dee
Level 12
Hi,

Considering a hypothetical new system, I was looking at QVLs of a couple of mobos. Their QVLs include the following top-speed parts:

ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming II
- G.Skill F4-4266C18Q-32GTZR
- G.Skill F4-4266C18Q-32GVK

ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore
- G.Skill F4-4266C18Q-32GTZR
- G.Skill F4-4266C18Q-32GVK
- Corsair CMT32GX4M4K4266C19 ver4.31
- Corsair CMK32GX4M4K4266C19 ver4.31

However, finding those pieces online for purchase has proven to be very challenging. I understand that due to pricing they are probably not popular, but is it possible at all to purchase them? How would one go about it for G.Skill and Corsair? Thanks!
Keep exploring, keep innovating, keep creating
4 REPLIES 4

G75rog
Level 10
NewEgg has the G.Skill.

G75rog wrote:
NewEgg has the G.Skill.

They actually do not. Searches on www.newegg.com yielded zero results for each of the four G.Skill pieces, and usually offered an alternative, which is not in the QVL.

They have CMT32GX4M4K4266C19, however, without an indicator of whether it is ver 4.31.

xeromist
You should try sending an email to G.Skill. It might be certain kits are delayed or cancelled, especially with the pandemic.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

martine-dee
Level 12
Hm. Yea, talking to them is the last of options. My take, it would take a while to find the right channel to ask for one. I would expect them to have some stashed somewhere.