Im done with this Asus Quality MotherBoard ?rog 470-f gaming

Gallai
Level 7
My spec
R7 2700X
ROG x 470f
rtx2070
g skill flare x 3200

I have this PC almost a year and I had terrible experience with this motherboard and cpu ..
Never properly solved. I remember when i had the first versions of bios waiting for new ones and every time it gets worse with stability..
The only bios version that properly worked was the first one and second .
First bios had proper temperature proper voltage and second one was bit faster and had acceptable temp and voltage...
after that everything was disaster. I always updated to last version cause i believe people who are Brains in this work.. I didn't want to play smart.
And with all that mess from MB I always find the solution.
And so far i had very interesting time with this MB ... And never wanted to say a thing I was always a Asus fan..
But now Im pissed so much.
I started to play Cod warzone . THREE weeks ago and all was ok I had a great time and after 2 weeks of playing, boom my pc started to have hard shutdown, need to turn of psu and turn on to restart.
After several times my system got fked now it wont boot when I use xmp gskil flare 3200 because it doesn't receive voltage stuck at 1.2v.
Now I think i have tried every possible solution and i cant fix it and thats when i write
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.
1 REPLY 1

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Have you tried with another PSU ? Since your issues have worsened over time, it may be the PSU is bad and cannot maintain the voltage.