New ROGer Array

GL504GW BIOS v306 (Scar II)

I had my device updated from v304 to 305 and had a nightmare of random issues since then (so i don't recommend others to do so with this model)

My question now is: anyone tried v306 in it yet? Does it works or it causes even more issues than solutions?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by mattpunx90 View Post
    I had my device updated from v304 to 305 and had a nightmare of random issues since then (so i don't recommend others to do so with this model)

My question now is: anyone tried v306 in it yet? Does it works or it causes even more issues than solutions?
    I updated to 306 and it disabled undervolting, no other issues were observed. I then downgraded back to 305 since undervolting helps a lot in improving the overall performance.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    I updated to 306 and it disabled undervolting, no other issues were observed. I then downgraded back to 305 since undervolting helps a lot in improving the overall performance.
    Thanx for sharing your experience. This devices are having troubles it shouldn't have for the price and bios updates aren't solving the issues and people talking about it is really handy and needed for other users to be aware of.