cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLI ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC / Looking for a VBIOS to fix DP issue

Pendor
Level 7
Hello,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with the displayport of my 2 ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC SLI. I don't have any signal for 2 months now on any of the displayport, the screen of my AOC AG352UCG is black. The HDMI works just fine, but I only get 50Htz and I want my 100Htz and G-SYNC back !

Here is the list of what I tried and didn't show any positiv result:
- Unplug everything from electricity, wait, plug everything back, reverse the cables
- test of the 4 displayport of the 1080ti
- test 5 differents displayport cables, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.
- Install the nvidia FIX "NVIDIA_DisplayPort_Firmware_Updater_1.0-x64.exe"
- Full DDU to clean the nvidia drivers and perform a clean installation of the drivers
- having my AOC AG352UCG exchange for a new one :rolleyes:
- having a chat with a nvidia tech guy who made me do all this fun process, to finally tell me to ask asus a VBIOS to flash the cards.

A little precision, my 2 cards are on water, so I really want to try everything before having to send it back 😄

Here is what I see on the nvidia panel control : 85522

And what HWinfo shows about the graphic card : 85523

I'm looking for any type of advice here !

Thank you very much to anyone who took the time to read my (poorly written english) post.
1 REPLY 1

XYchromosone
Level 10
you said "- having a chat with a nvidia tech guy who made me do all this fun process, to finally tell me to ask asus a VBIOS to flash the cards" does he expect you to organize a VBIOS from ASUS for your GPU or is he going to get the update for you? If it's left up to you, then try that option but I can not see how that's going to help if your SLI setup was working fine before, unless the VBIOS is now corrupted somehow, which could be possible. Is it possible to try each GPU on another mobo, or disconnect one and test each one on its own? You might have to try that anyways, I would.