New ROGer Array

Exclamation Armoury Crate 2.7.13.0 do not recognize my TUF B450M-Plus-Gaming mobo anymore?!?

Starting at the latest automatic update (I assume) of Armoury Crate (currently shows v.2.7.13.0), the application indicates that my 10 month's old motherboard ASUS TUG B450M-Plus-Gaming who always been perfectly compatible now shows "not compatible yet" within the application... WTF?

Obviously at this point Armoury Crate isn't capable of managing my RGB LED on the motherboard anymore, however the RGB LED of my G.SKILL RGB RAM are still working with Armoury Crate.

I tried to uninstall Armoury Crate and perform a clean install, without success. My computer is 100% up-to-date (W10Pro) and all my Asus services (HAL, etc.) are fully up-to-date also.

Here's a few screenshots of the issue and of my versions. (note: my computer is French-Canada language)

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Hi,

Your motherboard is not compatible according to the FAQ :

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Your motherboard is not compatible according to the FAQ :

Okay, so you mean that ASUS removed the support for a 10 month's old motherboard from the latest update of Armoury Crate??!!

How can I downgrade my Armoury Crate in this case and prevent it from auto-updating itself in the future?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Quote Originally Posted by simmz2k20 View Post
    Okay, so you mean that ASUS removed the support for a 10 month's old motherboard from the latest update of Armoury Crate??!!

How can I downgrade my Armoury Crate in this case and prevent it from auto-updating itself in the future?
    I'm just telling you that ASUS has already ruled on the compatibility or non-compatibility of your motherboard with Armoury Crate. I can not tell you if your motherboard was officially compatible and it is no longer compatible (or if the compatibility stops at a certain version) or if your motherboard was never officially compatible but that this incompatibility was not indicated and that it was not blocking and that now this incompatibility is indicated and that it is blocking.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    I'm just telling you that ASUS has already ruled on the compatibility or non-compatibility of your motherboard with Armoury Crate. I can not tell you if your motherboard was officially compatible and it is no longer compatible (or if the compatibility stops at a certain version) or if your motherboard was never officially compatible but that this incompatibility was not indicated and that it was not blocking and that now this incompatibility is indicated and that it is blocking.
    Yes, that's right, however because of the lack of clear informations about version history at ASUS, it's very hard to track (not only the latest version release note). I also tried hard to find installers of the earlier version without success...

New ROGer Array

Moreover Armoury Crate (latest) is made available on ASUS website under the B450M-Plus Gaming motherboard download as the only version available to download...

ROG Gladius II Origin not updating

I have a problem with my gladius 2 origin after the last update on ACrate on 15/07 MB HAL service instaled perfect, Strix Flare instaled 100% but mouse Gladius 2 origin give me error 12.
    My System Is a W10 2004 x64 24 GB Ram non RGB, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Asus Crossair Hero WI-fi last bios 2103, i uploaded some pics of the AC prog and a list of the programs instaled on my PC.
    I have portuguese system if you need more info please tell me.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos AC Update crash.png  

AC Update.png  

Programs on PC.png  

Programs on PC pg 2.png  

Programs on PC last pg.png  

New ROGer Array

ROG Gladius II (Error code: 12)

I have the same issue with Rog Gladius II stuck in an update loop (error code: 12) which has crippled Armoury Crate functionality.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArmCrateGladiusBROKEN.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	85633

I have also posted to, and am following, this sticky thread about reporting Armoury Crate issues = https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...if-any-issues/
    Last edited by sebsolace; 07-16-2020 at 08:34 PM.