cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 2.7.13.0 do not recognize my TUF B450M-Plus-Gaming mobo anymore?!?

simmz2k20
Level 7
Starting at the latest automatic update (I assume) of Armoury Crate (currently shows v.2.7.13.0), the application indicates that my 10 month's old motherboard ASUS TUG B450M-Plus-Gaming who always been perfectly compatible now shows "not compatible yet" within the application... WTF?

Obviously at this point Armoury Crate isn't capable of managing my RGB LED on the motherboard anymore, however the RGB LED of my G.SKILL RGB RAM are still working with Armoury Crate.

I tried to uninstall Armoury Crate and perform a clean install, without success. My computer is 100% up-to-date (W10Pro) and all my Asus services (HAL, etc.) are fully up-to-date also.

Here's a few screenshots of the issue and of my versions. (note: my computer is French-Canada language)

7 REPLIES 7

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Your motherboard is not compatible according to the FAQ :

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042459

Okay, so you mean that ASUS removed the support for a 10 month's old motherboard from the latest update of Armoury Crate??!! :mad:

How can I downgrade my Armoury Crate in this case and prevent it from auto-updating itself in the future?

simmz2k20 wrote:
Okay, so you mean that ASUS removed the support for a 10 month's old motherboard from the latest update of Armoury Crate??!! :mad:

How can I downgrade my Armoury Crate in this case and prevent it from auto-updating itself in the future?

I'm just telling you that ASUS has already ruled on the compatibility or non-compatibility of your motherboard with Armoury Crate. I can not tell you if your motherboard was officially compatible and it is no longer compatible (or if the compatibility stops at a certain version) or if your motherboard was never officially compatible but that this incompatibility was not indicated and that it was not blocking and that now this incompatibility is indicated and that it is blocking.

MoKiChU wrote:
I'm just telling you that ASUS has already ruled on the compatibility or non-compatibility of your motherboard with Armoury Crate. I can not tell you if your motherboard was officially compatible and it is no longer compatible (or if the compatibility stops at a certain version) or if your motherboard was never officially compatible but that this incompatibility was not indicated and that it was not blocking and that now this incompatibility is indicated and that it is blocking.

Yes, that's right, however because of the lack of clear informations about version history at ASUS, it's very hard to track (not only the latest version release note). I also tried hard to find installers of the earlier version without success...

Moreover Armoury Crate (latest) is made available on ASUS website under the B450M-Plus Gaming motherboard download as the only version available to download... :confused:

blackfish
Level 7
I have a problem with my gladius 2 origin after the last update on ACrate on 15/07 MB HAL service instaled perfect, Strix Flare instaled 100% but mouse Gladius 2 origin give me error 12.
My System Is a W10 2004 x64 24 GB Ram non RGB, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Asus Crossair Hero WI-fi last bios 2103, i uploaded some pics of the AC prog and a list of the programs instaled on my PC.:(
I have portuguese system if you need more info please tell me.

I have the same issue with Rog Gladius II stuck in an update loop (error code: 12) which has crippled Armoury Crate functionality.

I have also posted to, and am following, this sticky thread about reporting Armoury Crate issues = https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues/