cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

108º on my G20AJ Motherbpoard !!!

looperkooper
Level 7
hello everyone I have a problem with my motherboard of the asus rog G20AJ. as soon as I turn on the computer I open the Speccy program and it indicates to me that the board is at 108º, which is physically impossible, so I have concluded that it could be that the board's temperature sensor is broken. Leave your opinions or if someone else has suffered from this problem.85532
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hello looperkooper,
Please kindly send your device to service center for further examination.
Thank you.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
looperkooper wrote:
hello everyone I have a problem with my motherboard of the asus rog G20AJ. as soon as I turn on the computer I open the Speccy program and it indicates to me that the board is at 108º, which is physically impossible, so I have concluded that it could be that the board's temperature sensor is broken. Leave your opinions or if someone else has suffered from this problem.

Welcome to the forums!

I may be wrong, but the bios may include hardware monitoring, so you may want to check if this is correct or not and if it displays the motherboard temperature.
If you see hardware monitor values for voltages and cpu temperature, but not motherboard temperature, the system may not include a motherboard temperature sensor.

Anyway, if you are using an unapproved third-party program to monitor the motherboard temperature, it may not work correctly, so would not be very concerned if everything else looks normal.

Hopefully, we can get more confirmation about this from other G20AJ owners.

Welsh_Whoopee
Level 11
hello and welcome to the forums, I think when I had my pc I had the same temps also, either download a 3 party app to double check or ignore it.