cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about AI SUITE

Asryan
Level 10
Hi

After an attempt on gigabyte motherboard I went back to Asus. Gigabyte software was hell, freezing computer and all kind of issues.

I also got rid of all my Corsair devices because Icue is also a pain.

I have some questions about AI SUITE.

If I don't run the programm, the fan curve which are applied are the one in bios?

i noticed that the temperatures were wrong and wayyy lower than the one in HWFINO

Are the fan curves set up in bios more accurate?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1

GObonzo
Level 8
i've had some issues with AI Suite not registering certain fan hubs and not allowing PWM control to the fans connected. other times it would auto-implement DC settings for PWM fans connected directly to the motherboard and I would have to restart the system multiple times before it would detect them properly.
when using the BIOS Qfan options they always seem to work perfectly.
if not using any 3rd party fan control software, the BIOS fan settings will be implemented.

i never trust any single software's temperature reading. some don't update as fast as others, some just give an average of all cores, some only the hottest or coolest core. i usually check a few different options like Core Temp, RTSS, motherboard control software like AI Suite, BIOS readings, etc and go for an average of all of them.
ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming | i7-11700K \ ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 | G.Skill TridentZ 3466 CL14 32GB | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti | M2: 960GB \ SSDs: 5TB \ HDs: 16TB | Super Flower Leadex III 850w | Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout \ 5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Xbox One S Gamepad | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 | Anker Soundcore Life Q20 | 34" Alienware AW3420DW \ 55" LG CX OLED | Windows 10 Pro x64