New ROGer Array

Question DTS Custom on ASUS TUF Gaming x570 WiFi

I just built a new system with an Asus Tuf X570 MB. I had two motherboards in my cart and went with the Tuf for the sole reason or tipping point was the DTS feature.

After I fresh windows install I updated all the drivers from the Asus support page site. After some installing of game launcher I turned my focus to the DTS Custom app to try to set it up. after opening the app it locks up not taking a single button click just says please connect headset and my headset is connected. So i tried three or 4 headsets I had around Corsair, Logitech G series and Turtle beach and finally Steel series. Each one windows saw i was able to listen to but DTS custom would not see them or allow me to even click on any buttons. After several attempts to remove and install Audio drivers I noticed the DTS app was not un installing from the windows store and DTS custom could not be removed. So i cleaned DTS Custom up from the Registry deleted the files and rebooted several times and un installed and installed the official audio drivers. i then re downloaded the DTS custom from the windows store. Now it simply shows a welcome to DTS splash screen and once again i can not click on the ok or close or anything to get off this screen.

I am a little annoyed as this was a feature I decided I wanted and i can't get it to work.

Any suggestions or work arounds? Searches all point to getting the DTS app from the Asus site but I do not see it listed in Other downloads or even in audio drivers from the site. I really don't want to do a second fresh install yet again.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Hi,

Try with Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from my UAD drivers thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard.

New ROGer Array

Thank you I'll try this tonight.

New ROGer Array

Thanks I followed the excellent instructions and tried it twice and still same issue splash screen that says Tuf Gaming Content mode everything is greyed out nothing is clickable says please connect a Headphone to use DTS. I guess Sadly none of my headset are compatible even though I just DL the trial of DTS sound unbound and all 4 work there.

ROG Enthusiast Array Dude1070 PC Specs
    Dude1070 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Grosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorR9 3900X
    Memory (part number)16 GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 3600 F4-3600C15D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1MSI GAMING X GTX 1080 Ti
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorASUS V32AQ (2560X1440) DELL S2309W (1920x1080)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO+ 500GB
    Storage #2SSPC 1 TBS AMSUNG SSD EVO 850 500GB
    CPU CoolerLiquid Greezer II 240
    CaseThermaltake C36
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 850GS
    Keyboard Logitech G510s
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Cerberus V2
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speakers
    OS W10 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by CoopII View Post
    Thanks I followed the excellent instructions and tried it twice and still same issue splash screen that says Tuf Gaming Content mode everything is greyed out nothing is clickable says please connect a Headphone to use DTS. I guess Sadly none of my headset are compatible even though I just DL the trial of DTS sound unbound and all 4 work there.
    Set the advanced setting in RCP like in this pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	realtek setting.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	85553

Then Unplug and replug the headset in the front panel jack.