cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of Zephyrus G14 32gb version (16gb soldered + 16gb stick)

poo_diepio
Level 7
Hello everybody. I am currently trying to find a Zephyrus g14 with 32gb of ram with 16gb soldered for sale so I don't experience dual channel performance bottlenecking. I noticed that this specific machine is currently only available on European and Thai retailers but not on any American ones. Does anyone know when the 32gb version will be available in the United States? I am trying to get this notebook before September when I go back to school.

I have found some of the models fit to this spec.
GA401IV-HE133T (EU)
GA401IV-HA115T (Thailand)
GA401IV-HA199T (Hungary and Israel)
GA401IV-HE280T (Switzerland and France)
GA401IV-HA027R (Sweden)
GA401IV-HA035R (Sweden)
GA401IV-HA112R (Denmark)
PX401IV-BM166R (EU)

Does anyone know whether these models or similar configurations will be available in the US? Is it currently being restocked? Will I be able to pre-order it? I am really hoping to obtain this machine soon so I can get it before school starts.
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

akulapanam
Level 7
poo_diepio wrote:
Hello everybody. I am currently trying to find a Zephyrus g14 with 32gb of ram with 16gb soldered for sale so I don't experience dual channel performance bottlenecking. I noticed that this specific machine is currently only available on European and Thai retailers but not on any American ones. Does anyone know when the 32gb version will be available in the United States? I am trying to get this notebook before September when I go back to school.

I have found some of the models fit to this spec.
GA401IV-HE133T (EU)
GA401IV-HA115T (Thailand)
GA401IV-HA199T (Hungary and Israel)
GA401IV-HE280T (Switzerland and France)
GA401IV-HA027R (Sweden)
GA401IV-HA035R (Sweden)
GA401IV-HA112R (Denmark)
PX401IV-BM166R (EU)

Does anyone know whether these models or similar configurations will be available in the US? Is it currently being restocked? Will I be able to pre-order it? I am really hoping to obtain this machine soon so I can get it before school starts.
Thank you

I'm also interested in this. Anyone find an option. I hate that ASUS solders RAM and that the high RAM units don't seem to come to the US quickly.

Blake1
Level 10
Dear both,
I'm sorry that the 32GB version is not available with our general channels in North America so far
You may contact local seller to have more information, but be aware of the warranty issue if you are going to buy it.
If there is any news, we will keep you updated.
Thank you.

Blake@ASUS wrote:
Dear both,
I'm sorry that the 32GB version is not available with our general channels in North America so far
You may contact local seller to have more information, but be aware of the warranty issue if you are going to buy it.
If there is any news, we will keep you updated.
Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, Blake. Do you know whether the wait will be sooner or later and whether there is any chance I will be able to obtain this machine by Q4 2020?

Same question as poo_diepio. Also why would these be released in the EU first? I love ASUS computers but the soldered RAM situation is why I'm using a Razer at the moment and an MSI as my previous machine.