Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grafical Issue (not BSOD)

Majora
Level 7
Hello people
i am experiencing some weird stuff since i bought my G73JH
i have in some games (SC2 and MASS EFECT) this problesm with crazy pixels being black, like the rende isn`t there
i made a video with MASS EFECT

i played a few games on my Note, but only new games have this, ex War Craft 3 runs perfectly

HERE IS THE VIDEO - look at shepard on the Chr Create time

some sugestion?
24 REPLIES 24

Majora
Level 7
i cant put the video...
here the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qF2SSLmG8

xeromist
I think I would still update the vbios (sticky at the top of this forum) and see if that changes anything.
http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?519-G73Jh-GSOD-Vbios-Update
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

already did it
drives are te neweat too

IM0001
Level 8
I did hear the latest drivers cause like shadow issues with SC2 and such. You may want to download the older 10.10 mobile drivers and give those a shot just to see if it is driver related.

ATI 10.10e Mobility Hotfix Drivers

i will try
but i have thisproblem since i bouth my notebook
but i was thinking that was SC2 when i insta ME i realized that not

so i have formated it and installed all newest drivers and flashd vbios and the bios

Majora
Level 7
well
it wont sove...
any ideas?

IM0001
Level 8
Hmm. Not sure but from the looks it could be your GPU is well "bad". It has the same artifacts that most GPU's get when overclocked a bit. I would suggest underclocking it a bit to see but it may be a bit technical. I would probably talk to ASUS about getting an RMA and GPU replacement. If the underclocking worked then it would just confirm the problem and still warrant an RMA for a new card since it should run perfectly at stock settings...

Just to check can you run a GPU-Z And tell us what the Core/Memory clock speeds are set too? (There will be current and default ones. Current may be reading slow in windows since it downclocks when not under load, but the default values would tell us what it shoots up to.)

well, i thinked avout it, but i dont know how to do or use the GPU-Z
do you have some waltrought , or the program (i leran to use alone) o see that?

sory for my noobines =p

well, i think i will call the vendor for support so

everything all right?
the vbios is up to date?
are the drivers all right?

thank you all