cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvell Lan driver zip file empty.

Saltgrass
Level 13
I tried downloading the latest Lan driver for the Marvell 5.0 GBs Ethernet adapter. After downloading, the zip file cannot be extracted so it appears nothing is in it... The older file does extract normally..so I am using that now.

Anybody have any pull with the folks that make that download available.

Marvell Lan Driver V2.1.21.0 for Win 10 64 bit.. Maximus XII Hero (Wi-Fi)..

Thanks. I had forgotten the AX 11000 router had a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port..
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Saltgrass wrote:
I tried downloading the latest Lan driver for the Marvell 5.0 GBs Ethernet adapter. After downloading, the zip file cannot be extracted so it appears nothing is in it... The older file does extract normally..so I am using that now.

Anybody have any pull with the folks that make that download available.

Marvell Lan Driver V2.1.21.0 for Win 10 64 bit.. Maximus XII Hero (Wi-Fi)..

Thanks. I had forgotten the AX 11000 router had a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port..

Hi,

Marvell = Aquantia, so you will find what you need here : [DRIVERS] Aquantia Ethernet

Saltgrass
Level 13
Thanks, the older driver seems to be working, but it would be nice if a new driver posted would be usable. I will go look at your link.

Yesterday, I got a 1.4 Gbps transfer rate using the 5.0 Gb Ethernet port through the 2.5 Gb port on the AX11000 to a AX Wi-Fi card on a laptop..
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass
Level 13
I found out why the new ASUS Aquantia 5 Gbps drivers package would not extract. It is listed as a .zip file but is actually a .rar file.. or at least WinRAR could extract it after changing the extension..
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200