cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate cant update ASUS HAL Central

LordSabathan
Level 9
After today bunch of updates im getting error code 11- we cannot finnish the instalation , please restart your system and retry on ASUS HAL Central.
I restarted it few times with no progresss .. it keep showed it.
I tryed to reinstall armory crate with no success.
Rog Throne also show me all the time -There is a Error on device page.
Im using windows 1909 up to date.
Any suggestions?
9 REPLIES 9

Nox01
Level 7
Same problem here. Updated something fine but my Pugio refuses to update with error code 12. Can't even modify my mouse settings because it needs to be updated, also my claymore seems to revert to basic illumination everytime i restart/shut off PC and I need to manually disconnect/reconnect to aura sync. Full Asus build here... sometimes I regret to have spent all this $ for this gear, software is really poor and always buggy when updating. I hope ASUS see this thread and fix this problem soon...

Same here. I need update Rog Chakram, but i can't... error code 12

Same problem. I am stuck in an update loop for Rog Gladius II (error code: 12) which has stopped all control over all my aurasync devices. I can not change any settings on mouse, mobo, ram, & led header nor can I use aura creator.

Sticky thread dedicated to Armoury Crate error reporting = https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues/

weird.. i was on windows version 1909 it doesn't work.. update to windows 2004 it still doesn't work but after 4 days i tried again it suddenly updated.. (macro still doesn't work when using left click as repeated clicks)

I have a Zenith II Extreme Alpha and ran into similar issues trying to update HAL. Initially, I was some issues with Armoury Crate losing control of my Aura Sync. I tried reinstalling Armoury Crate, but it wouldn't install. I finally ended up reinstalling Windows 10. After that, I was able to install Armoury Crate. I then found that it said I needed to update HAL. The first time I tried it failed. I don't remember the error code, but it said to reboot and try again. Then HAL installed. However, Aura Sync only detected 3 of 4 of my memory sticks. No matter what I tried, it only controlled 3 out of 4 of the sticks. I tried reinstalling Armoury Crate but it failed. I restored Windows from an image I had and now I'm up and running again. However, it says I need to update HAL. I'm going to hold off until I hear if problems are fixed.

greggreg wrote:
I have a Zenith II Extreme Alpha and ran into similar issues trying to update HAL. Initially, I was some issues with Armoury Crate losing control of my Aura Sync. I tried reinstalling Armoury Crate, but it wouldn't install. I finally ended up reinstalling Windows 10. After that, I was able to install Armoury Crate. I then found that it said I needed to update HAL. The first time I tried it failed. I don't remember the error code, but it said to reboot and try again. Then HAL installed. However, Aura Sync only detected 3 of 4 of my memory sticks. No matter what I tried, it only controlled 3 out of 4 of the sticks. I tried reinstalling Armoury Crate but it failed. I restored Windows from an image I had and now I'm up and running again. However, it says I need to update HAL. I'm going to hold off until I hear if problems are fixed.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118323-Armoury-Crate-V2-7-8-0-Report-here-if-any-issues

I cant change the rgb in the gpu because it doesnt come up in aura sync. In the update center theres an endless loop of updating the HAL version 0.0.3.1 from 2020/11/19 to my gpu...

I've tried for so long to fix this, please help

Nox01 wrote:
Same problem here. Updated something fine but my Pugio refuses to update with error code 12. Can't even modify my mouse settings because it needs to be updated, also my claymore seems to revert to basic illumination everytime i restart/shut off PC and I need to manually disconnect/reconnect to aura sync. Full Asus build here... sometimes I regret to have spent all this $ for this gear, software is really poor and always buggy when updating. I hope ASUS see this thread and fix this problem soon...

Exact same issue