Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

GPU Tweak 2, user profiles wont save for more than a day or two ?

When ever i save a profile, it only lasts a few days, then i have to make another user profile, any ideal why gpu tweak 2 wont keep my user profile ? thx

Any help ? using latest version.

Just to add, gpu tweak not even saving general settings either, keeps loosing them after a while, i have the program set with admin rights also.

New ROGer Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anmerkung 2020-08-03 072458.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	85836

Hi mate, and thx for reply, yes i had all that ticked/enabled, its strange, as gpu tweak saves my settings/profiles for like 2 to 4 days, then for some reason goes back to default ? its still doing it.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

is it for the new latest version? it doesnt even have any release notes

Well i was on GPUTweakII-Version2181 was the latest, but now just updated to GPUTweakII-Version2191 just released, will see if that helps.

Right, this version is still bugged only saved settings for just 2 days, also this version is now showing wrong gpu speeds, silent mode 1810 instead of 1800, and OC mode 1850 instead of 1860, any ideals whats wrong ? i am running program with admin rights, as it asks if program can make changes to system, i guess this is correct.

Why after a few days does gpu tweak reset back to default settings ?

ROG Member Array Max2014 PC Specs
    Max2014 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage IV Extreme Black
    ProcessorIntel Core I7 4960X
    Memory (part number)Kingston Hyper X Predator 2400Mhz 4x4GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Nvidia GTX Titan
    Graphics Card #2Asus STRIX Nvidia GTX 980ti OC
    Graphics Card #3Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC
    CaseCooler Master HAF X
    OS Windows 10 LTSC

My profiles dont reset back, however GpU tweak is bugged as hell. But if you can deal with
    For example using OC Scanner the Mhz/V curve may get deleted if you hit Apply twice on this profile (will get linear as default Gaming Profile), also the display frequencies dont show the new max gpu boost after OC Scanner ran. Checking on GPU Z you can ensure check the true OC Freq applied.
    I reinstalled last version 2.1.9.1 and my profile dissapeared, so i have to set up all again plus the OC Scan thing.

Settings of profiles looks to be saved on Registry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ASUS\GPUTw eakII havent checked if exporting them will serve as backup of your settings yet

Quote Originally Posted by Max2014 View Post
    My profiles dont reset back, however GpU tweak is bugged as hell. But if you can deal with
    For example using OC Scanner the Mhz/V curve may get deleted if you hit Apply twice on this profile (will get linear as default Gaming Profile), also the display frequencies dont show the new max gpu boost after OC Scanner ran. Checking on GPU Z you can ensure check the true OC Freq applied.
    I reinstalled last version 2.1.9.1 and my profile dissapeared, so i have to set up all again plus the OC Scan thing.

Settings of profiles looks to be saved on Registry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ASUS\GPUTw eakII havent checked if exporting them will serve as backup of your settings yet
    Do you have to run gpu tweak also with admin rights ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast