cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which charger/adapter for a ASUS GR8 II-T069Z?

jess888
Level 7
I was given an ASUS GR8 II-T069Z but without a charger/adapter (or keyboard or mouse.) I plan to sell it but I need to buy a charger in order to make sure that all is well with the system.

I would love some advice on which charger to buy. If there were more than one kind that would work, I'd buy the cheapest one, as I will not be keeping the system.

Specs:
Power input of 19.5V and 11.8A for 230W

I'm a luddite when it comes to electronic specs.

Thanks! in advance for the help.
3 REPLIES 3

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Welcome to the forums!

Been having a tough time with this question since some of our information is not very clear and you may want to consider sending me a private message with the system serial number to check it that way.

Anyway, from what I'm seeing, looks like you need the 230W adapter with 6mm tip and center pin inside the AC adapter which is available at our U.S. ASUS Store below.
https://store.asus.com/us/item/201812AM060000007/adapters-ASUS-230W-%2F-6PHI-Power-Adapter

If you can help me check, there should be a label under the unit for power input of 19.5V and 11.8A for 230W.

Also, check power jack of the system to confirm there is no center pin which I believe is the design of the GR8, but not the GR8 II which has the center pin inside the AC adapter, or provide a good picture of the power jack if you prefer?

Feel free to discuss or ask for more feedback from others.

jess888
Level 7
jess888 wrote:
I was given an ASUS GR8 II-T069Z but without a charger/adapter (or keyboard or mouse.) I plan to sell it but I need to buy a charger in order to make sure that all is well with the system.

I would love some advice on which charger to buy. If there were more than one kind that would work, I'd buy the cheapest one, as I will not be keeping the system.

Specs:
Power input of 19.5V and 11.8A for 230W

I'm a luddite when it comes to electronic specs.

Thanks! in advance for the help.

Update: Found and purchased one that works well. Thanks. This post can be deleted....

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
jess888 wrote:
Update: Found and purchased one that works well. Thanks. This post can be deleted....

Thanks for the update jess888 and glad to hear you found something that works.
Hope you don't mind if we keep the post around in case others have the same question though or want to discuss more.