cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review/Testing - Rampage III Extreme Board Blocks

Retired
Not applicable

I have been wanting to take a closer look at full board blocks for some time now and the Rampage III Extreme looked to be a good candidate, knowing several water block companies would be producing blocks. Asus was open to the idea and graciously provided us with a test board to beat on. But keep in mind, this is not a motherboard review but a look at water cooling the board and VRM's and what is available on the market.

Read the full review @ Skinnee Labs
2 REPLIES 2

celticguy75
Level 8
Bad URL there.. http://skinneelabs.com/asus-r3e_blocks.html

Finished reading now, and enjoyed it. as someone that was researching the whole watercooling of the R3E, it's VERY useful. Shame there's so few options though, I like the ROG badge on the board, but I also like the design of the danger den 🙂 Maybe a revised edition with space for the badge would be nice 😄

Retired
Not applicable
Fixed my typo, thanks for catching it!

Glad you found it useful, hopefully the installation/mounting instructions will come in handy soon for you. 😄 I consider us lucky having the four that are available and all of them look good mounted up. In all honestly, I wouldn't expect a revision... maybe for the next series. 😄

Cheers.