Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

It was going so well! 2 days of stability..

Same issue again. Complete dropping of the 2.4 signal. Had to reboot again to get it back up.

Remove the mesh system. Let the AX11000 do the wireless alone. Do not worried about the network signal weak or strong. If the the Ax11000 do not drop signal, nor connection, It could be the the mesh node that causing problems.

New ROGer Array

The Ax-11000 was dropping very frequently before i put in the mesh router.

I also did try the connection again with just the 11000 router plugged in, but the same issue happened again.

The issue really seams to be that the router cannot handle 40 devices connected at the same time.

What i have now done is plugged in an ac-66u router via cable to the 11000 and created a separate 2.4 wireless network.

I reconnected the mesh router as well and will see if this helps with the disconnect issue.

New ROGer Array

Just an update. It has been a few days with the router and mesh router being up with no dropouts at all. The router connected via cable and running a separate 2.4 ghz network with about 20 devices seems to be doing the job well. I will reply with another update in 1-2 weeks to see if it continues to be stable.

Thank you all!

New ROGer Array

I have the exact same problem. I have a total of about 40 devices, of which are 21-25 are 2.4Ghz "IoT" type devices. I think after reading this thread, and realizing I really need to LAN segment anyways, I am going to LAN segment and run the AX11000 in Access Point mode and only use it for our legit computing devices (e.g. actual computers, phones, consoles etc..). I will say I am disappointed that such an expensive consumer router has this issue. And, it only seems to have cropped up recently, as if the latest firmware in the last several months "created" this issue.

I am otherwise very happy with the signal strength/reception with this particular router, which is why I am going to retain it for the 5Ghz stuff. I am probably going to do use a ubiquiti edgerouter X and use some of their access points for all my 2.4Ghz stuff, which will also allow me to setup a new network for a remote workout shed I am building in my backyard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2