cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB No longer turns off when monitor shuts off..

aaronsta1
Level 7
so i have a PC in my room i leave on 24/7. i have it set so the monitor turns off after a half out of no use and it used to shut all the RGB lights off as well.
it was really nice, i didnt have to turn off my pc at night because it wasnt annoyingly bright.

armoury crate got an update and now it no longer does this.. the lights stay on full bright and flashing all night.

i dont see an option to turn it back how it was.. any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

boanjangnararmi
Level 7
It was actually a bug from the last version of Armoury Crate that ASUS seemed to have fixed in the latest version. It would be nice if they actually gave us a toggle for that as a feature though.

See here:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118239-RGB-turns-off-when-monitor-goes-to-sleep

I use aura sync and my rgb lights goes off when monitor shuts downs but i prefere to have the lights always on. How can i resolve this? only with armoury crate? I like more aura sync...

Pai Incognito^^ wrote:
I use aura sync and my rgb lights goes off when monitor shuts downs but i prefere to have the lights always on. How can i resolve this? only with armoury crate? I like more aura sync...

After all my rgb leds don't turn off when the screen goes out, apparently the aura sync has updated itself! good for me who always wanted to have this function again :cool: