Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 235
  1. #31
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    New Aura Music Effects don't look good and don't work properly

    1. PC
    2. Asus Z370 Maximux X Hero (Wifi/AC), Asus Strix 2080ti, Asus Strix Flare, Asus ROG Chakram, Asus ROG Terminal, RGB Fan's that are plugged in via addressable LED's
    3. Corsair ICue (Motherboard sync is disabled in ICue and I tried without running ICue in the background)
    4. Wired
    5. No, the program works
    6. 1909
    7. Don't know the update number, but the one right before this new update

    8. The issue I have:
    The previous music effect for Armoury looked really good and matched the sound properly, the only complaint I had with the older one was that I couldn't select an audio source so it only worked with my speakers and not my other audio devices. The new update allows you to do custom effects but none of the settings work properly and it doesn't look good no matter what sensitivity or decay rate I put. For example, when I play any song with the Water Fall or Audio Spectrum style, my PC doesn't even light up, it only does the effect on my Aura Terminal LED's. Changing the sensitivity doesn't make a difference. I am fine that you can make your own custom settings however I would highly recommend that the older settings get put back and this new one should be a "Custom" option.

    Another minor issue I have that I might as well put in is that Aura sync occasionally doesn't start up properly and my LED's are just not on. I have to start the app and select an effect to get it working but its not too big of a deal because it doesn't happen all the time.
    Please add back in the old music effects though, I loved jamming to some music and having my room change brightness depending on the beats!

  2. #32
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    1. PC
    2. Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula , Asus Strix 1070ti oc, Asus Strix Scope, Asus ROG Galdius II wireless, Asus ROG ryujin,
    3. Corsair ICue (Motherboard sync is disabled in ICue and I tried without running ICue in the background)
    4. Wired
    5. No, and I will not do that! Everything works perfectly on my workstation except for this ****ty Asus armoury crate
    6. windows 10 pro version 2004, the last one.
    7. I don't remember the right number but was the June 2020 version
    8. I made another clean installation of armoury but nothing works, the motherboard (Maximus X formula) is not recognized and the following error appears: aE7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system
    My Asus Cooler Rog ryujin,my keyboard (rog strix scope) and the mouse (Asus rog glaidius II wireless) are seen but I cannot customize them because when I select one of these devices appears an error message.

    updateItem Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.29
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
    AacAudioHal 1.2.2
    AacDispaly 1.1.22
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.11
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/i7o367...00725.log/file
    Last edited by miky86bindo; 07-25-2020 at 09:23 AM.

  3. #33
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SStArlord_97 View Post
    8. When I sync my claymore with other components (aurasync rainbow effect) and click esc the keyboard quit from sync. (At the startup the system don't remember the aura sync effect).
    My Claymore was also doing this, I did a clean install of windows 10 and Crate and it appeared to be fixed.

    *UPDATE*

    1. PC / Laptop
    Console PC - ASUS GR8 II
    2. Aura Sync products
    ASUS GR8 II Console PC, ASUS Claymore Core Keyboard, ASUS Gladius II Mouse, ASUS Aura Terminal, ASUS ROG Strix Arion M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, ASUS FX HDD 2TB(EHD-A2T)
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
    Corsair Wireless Void Elite Headset (iCue Software not installed)
    4. Wired / wireless connection
    Wired/LAN
    5. Reinstalled Windows?
    Yes 24hrs ago.
    6. Windows version & build
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
    Previous to 2.7.13.0
    8. Clear description of your issue
    I did a clean install of Windows 10 and all programs, Crate and Aura worked good for almost exactly 24hours. Aura has now become 100% non responsive, I can't get it to work on reboots, cold boot, reapplying settings, or anything. It just refuses to work at all. It no longer detects any hardware in the Sync section of app.

    And If I try to get the lights on my mouse and keyboard working with Amoury II it says Un-Sync devices, but I can't because they don't show in the Aura Sync page. And under the device pages of Crate it errors and says it can not unsync.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    No longer detects devices 24hrs after fresh windows 10 install.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not detected.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	85741
    And can not un-sync keyboard or mouse to use in Armoury II
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can't unsync.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	85742
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
    This is all I have
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.9.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.34
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
    ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08
    Last edited by itz_zarz; 07-25-2020 at 09:17 AM.

  4. #34
    ROG Enthusiast Array TheEternaL PC Specs
    TheEternaL PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator 8x4GB 2133Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorSamsung Odyssey G7
    Storage #2M.2 SSD Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCostum EK Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Power SupplyNext Buy Asus ROG Thor 850 Watt
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Asus ROG Delta
    Mouse Pad Next Buy Asus ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Next Buy Asus ROG Magnus
    Accessory #2 Asus ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #3 Speakers Edifier 2730DB
    TheEternaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    68

    1. PC / Laptop:
    PC.
    2. Aura Sync products:
    ROG Rampage V Edition 10, ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti, ROG Terminal, ROG Strix Flare, ROG Gladius II Origin, ROG Delta.
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software:
    None.
    4. Wired / wireless connection:
    Wired Ethernet.
    5. Reinstalled Windows?:
    Yes.
    6. Windows version & build:
    Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388.
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected:
    Always worked as it should not (ASUS AURA 1.06.17 work fine).
    8. Clear description of your issue:
    When will there be a GPU and Terminal patch? When a GPU or Terminal is connected to synchronization, effects start to lag. The problem is that no matter what effect I set it goes like a lag, it doesn’t flow smoothly as it should. visible on the video. This works on all effects like that. But I noticed that after 10-12 hours of continuous operation, it starts to work smoothly as it should be until the reboot and then again with a delay. A very rare occurrence.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue:
    And so on all devices during synchronization.
    1. https://youtu.be/Owc6LaC-fIM
    2. https://youtu.be/Nbq10pMxR6M (Sync / No Sync)
    10. Use our new log collection function:
    Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.34
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    AacAudioHal 1.3.11.0
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    Last edited by TheEternaL; 07-25-2020 at 10:47 AM.

  5. #35
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by itz_zarz View Post
    My Claymore was also doing this, I did a clean install of windows 10 and Crate and it appeared to be fixed.

    *UPDATE*

    1. PC / Laptop
    Console PC - ASUS GR8 II
    2. Aura Sync products
    ASUS GR8 II Console PC, ASUS Claymore Core Keyboard, ASUS Gladius II Mouse, ASUS Aura Terminal, ASUS ROG Strix Arion M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, ASUS FX HDD 2TB(EHD-A2T)
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
    Corsair Wireless Void Elite Headset (iCue Software not installed)
    4. Wired / wireless connection
    Wired/LAN
    5. Reinstalled Windows?
    Yes 24hrs ago.
    6. Windows version & build
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
    Previous to 2.7.13.0
    8. Clear description of your issue
    I did a clean install of Windows 10 and all programs, Crate and Aura worked good for almost exactly 24hours. Aura has now become 100% non responsive, I can't get it to work on reboots, cold boot, reapplying settings, or anything. It just refuses to work at all. It no longer detects any hardware in the Sync section of app.

    And If I try to get the lights on my mouse and keyboard working with Amoury II it says Un-Sync devices, but I can't because they don't show in the Aura Sync page. And under the device pages of Crate it errors and says it can not unsync.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    No longer detects devices 24hrs after fresh windows 10 install.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not detected.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	85741
    And can not un-sync keyboard or mouse to use in Armoury II
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can't unsync.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	85742
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
    This is all I have
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.9.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.34
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
    ENE_ESD_ASM_HAL 1.0.9.5
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08
    really? i did it a week ago but with no results... tell me if worked for real then

    *UPDATE*
    I found a "fix" uninstall rog claymore in windows apps and don't update from the crate.
    it's seems to be an issue of the last update.
    With this "fix" you can't go to profile menu but i don't give a f**k ahahah
    Last edited by SStArlord_97; 07-25-2020 at 01:56 PM.

  6. #36
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    After Win 2004 Upgrade

    ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING now....."This model is not currently supported."

    WTF?


    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.32
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.00.04
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08

  7. #37
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Since Asus updated the Armory Crate the Aura lighting service is consuming more power.
    It is now medium/high cpu usuage and my computer can not enter idle state because of this.
    When I play games or run a benchmark the lighting service is consuming more than usual cpu power giving me a drop in performance
    The only way around this problem is to not use the RGB and set it to DARK but you still have to stop the Lighting service I did not have this problem before Asus updated the software.

    Motherboard that I am using is a maximus formula XII

  8. #38
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    96

    When uninstaller is made can it be kept avaible for future use to and updated if needed in future so it is always fall back option for problems like this ? i really do not wanna clean install again in future, its not cos i cant its cos i have better things to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by USERMAC View Post
    Since Asus updated the Armory Crate the Aura lighting service is consuming more power.
    It is now medium/high cpu usuage and my computer can not enter idle state because of this.
    When I play games or run a benchmark the lighting service is consuming more than usual cpu power giving me a drop in performance
    The only way around this problem is to not use the RGB and set it to DARK but you still have to stop the Lighting service I did not have this problem before Asus updated the software.

    Motherboard that I am using is a maximus formula XII
    So if you check task manager it shows high cpu usage on lightningservice.exe ?
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 07-26-2020 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #39
    New ROGer Array Nox01 PC Specs
    Nox01 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi)
    ProcessorIntel 9700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorAsus XG32VQR
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyROG Thor 1200W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    Headset Creative SoundBlasterX H5 Tournament Edition
    Mouse Pad ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Creative SoundBlaster Kratos S5
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Yesterday I updated Win 10 to 2004 release and Armoury Crate now is unstable, it crashes and is not possibile to open the devices page (becomes unresponsive or shows blank pages), so i can't control my Keyboard, Mouse and Ryujin cooler... already tried to unistall/reinstall but nothing, any help would be really appreciated.

  10. #40
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nox01 View Post
    Yesterday I updated Win 10 to 2004 release and Armoury Crate now is unstable, it crashes and is not possibile to open the devices page (becomes unresponsive or shows blank pages), so i can't control my Keyboard, Mouse and Ryujin cooler... already tried to unistall/reinstall but nothing, any help would be really appreciated.
    same here, no solution for now...it's incredible how much this armoury crate sucks and how long we have to wait for a solution, I don't want any Asus rog products anymore.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •