New iCafe mode
Updated AURA Sync - Music effects
New AURA Sync effect - Adaptive Color effect
Lighting effect improvements
Bug fixes

Support for new peripherals:
TUF GAMING K3
ROG STRIX IMPACT II WIRELESS

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box

Agree to the disclaimer

Replicate the issue you are having

Click on the Generate log data button

Save the log file to a location of your choice.

Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Arokhantos
Level 10
Just give me a proper uninstaller cos i got this working i think on a clean install now i just do not wanna do a clean install
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

flyinion
Level 12
1. PC / Laptop
Crosshair VIII Hero (non-wifi) with latest 2103 BIOS

2. Aura Sync products
C8H motherboard as mentioned above

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
Steelseries Engine for Steelseries peripherals, GSkill Trident Z software (only installed once problems started RAM was stuck in rainbow puke)

4. Wired / wireless connection
Wired

5. Reinstalled Windows?
no and not going to happen

6. Windows version & build
Windows 10 Pro 2004, build 19041.388. This started happening while still on 1909

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected

8. Clear description of your issue
Unable to access the "Device Settings" tab. I can click on it and it sees my motherboard, but when I click the entry it just spins forever making it impossible to access things like power off color settings, and ARGB header LED count. This seems to be adding to the issue of aura Creator not being able to change ARGB header connected LED's.

Originally Aura Creator just wouldn't see the LED headers at all on 2.7.0.13, now on 3.0.4.0 Aura Creator is actually seeing there are headers but when attempting to apply a profile, the headers completely shut off. With the 3.0.4.0 update to Armoury Crate it seems to be able to control the headers again, but applying Aura Creator profiles through it also results in ARGB headers shutting off.

This may also be tied to the ridiculously buggy C8H BIOS's as updating from 1105 to 2010+ versions started causing half the LED's on the headers to randomly shut off AFTER a reboot and logging into Windows (so when the AC services start) until going into the Device Settings (when it still worked) in Armoury Crate and changing the LED count to some other number (didn't matter what) and back.

9. Any screenshots of the issue
none

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Sent after posting this.

flyinion
Level 12
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How the heck are we supposed to PM you that log? There's no way to attach it, and trying to copy/paste the contents completely froze things up and I had to kill the browser after it told me the page wasn't responding and I told it to wait.

flyinion
Level 12
Ok, I waited, and it pasted, when I sent it, the forums gave an "access denied" message. You guys need to set up an email for this or something. This is a MESS.

EDIT: Now it's giving a different error. I am UNABLE to send logs. I don't even know what language that first part is. Yes I had a subject and the message body had a short text from me and the pasted info from the log file.

[h=3]Los siguientes errores ocurrieron al enviar este mensaje

• Please complete both the subject and message fields.

Original post updated: Please share log by providing a link to the file in cloud (upload to cloud).

flyinion wrote:
Ok, I waited, and it pasted, when I sent it, the forums gave an "access denied" message. You guys need to set up an email for this or something. This is a MESS.

EDIT: Now it's giving a different error. I am UNABLE to send logs. I don't even know what language that first part is. Yes I had a subject and the message body had a short text from me and the pasted info from the log file.

[h=3]Los siguientes errores ocurrieron al enviar este mensaje

• Please complete both the subject and message fields.

Arokhantos
Level 10
I removed every ****ing single app
Aura service
Armoury crate
Armoury crate lite service
rog service live
all mb
lightning effects
etc

Then reinstall and its 100% broken still FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROVIDE A UNINSTALLER BEFORE I ****ING KILL MY SELF YOU PIECES OF ****S FIX YOUR CRAP THIS HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR LONGER THEN A WEEK I DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO SPEND HOURS RECONFIGURING MY **** JUST COS YOU CANT PROVIDE A PROPER UPDATE!
ROG Strix X570-E Gaming/ Ryzen 9 5950x / 4x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16Q-32GTZN / Liquid Devil 7900 XTX / 2x samsung 980 PRO 2 TB / 2x samsung 860 evo 1 tb / 2x crucial mx500 2 TB / LG 38WN95C-W 3840x1600 144hz / 12 inch system info display

Arokhantos wrote:
I removed every ****ing single app
Aura service
Armoury crate
Armoury crate lite service
rog service live
all mb
lightning effects
etc

Then reinstall and its 100% broken still FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROVIDE A UNINSTALLER BEFORE I ****ING KILL MY SELF YOU PIECES OF ****S FIX YOUR CRAP THIS HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR LONGER THEN A WEEK I DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO SPEND HOURS RECONFIGURING MY **** JUST COS YOU CANT PROVIDE A PROPER UPDATE!

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

There are random cscript.exe blank windows opening up over top of games which then causes the game to hiccup & I lose control of the game until after cscript.exe disappear. Started during last version of Armoury Crate. Windows 10 version 2004.

sebsolace wrote:
There are random cscript.exe blank windows opening up over top of games which then causes the game to hiccup & I lose control of the game until after cscript.exe disappear. Started during last version of Armoury Crate. Windows 10 version 2004.

Yep, and that's why I uninstalled and went back to Armoury II. But I guess you better follow the instructions on how to report it. I'm too lazy right now.