Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Banned Array

Profile switching has been broken for me since day 1 that if started using armoury crate please fix this actually annoying just like the 1 led bug i reported few pages ago, im not sure if the 1 led bug only happens on restart or also on cold boot, im trying to verify that.
    System was clean installed.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & LG 34GN850
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2 360 & ST30 420, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 250mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke, Logitech rudder pedals
    Accessory #2 Blue Yeti X
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Before reporting any more issues, please check if everything is up-to-date under Settings > About > Service Version.
    These services update in the background and will not show in Update Center.

At of 7/29, the services below are the latest versions:

Service/HAL Version
    ------------ ------
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    Armoury Crate service 3.0.4
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.1.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    AacAudioHal 1.2.4
    AacDispaly 1.1.23

How do you force an update? I don't have a number of those bottom ones on the list, and the "Aac_NBDT" one is out of date. My PC is on and connected 24/7.

Here's what I have right now.............
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & LG 34GN850
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2 360 & ST30 420, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 250mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke, Logitech rudder pedals
    Accessory #2 Blue Yeti X
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

Just to follow up on my post above about services, I STILL can't access the tab in Armoury Crate that allows you to set ARGB header LED count (It just spins forever) and applying anything created in Aura Creator still results in the lights just flashing on an off with whatever pattern/colors in a cycle of about 2-3 seconds on, 1 second off, repeat. I really don't understand how you people can jack up a piece of software that controls your own hardware so badly. This isn't even an old product, it's a "flagship" level X570 board, and the only Asus product even in my system.

Banned Array

Also Asus can i suggest you to fix this issue with asus framework, its running somekind of cscript.exe cmd like prompt window 2 times flashing by on every cold boot or restart .
    I do not know why this checkbox is not checked by default but if you go to task planner and end task asus framework and then start it again those 2 windows you see always popup on every cold boot or restart and makes your software look very unprofessional as if it was made by a script kiddy, atleast have the check box checked i have no idea why its not checked upon armoury crate installation.
    Also really wish would get some answers already as well above question answered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UkDCopw.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	85839

Why asus framework hidden framebox not checked by default ?
    Where is the armoury crate uninstall tool that supose to clean things up so you can install it fresh as if you just did clean install ?
    Is the 1 led per ledstrip bug being looked at that happens every 1 out of 10 or 100 bootups ?
    is profile switching gonna get fixed? right now you need to open armoury crate every cold boot before profile switching works, even on a clean install.
    And am i supose to be able to control my corsair vengeance rgb pro in armoury? right now i can only control it in iCUE.

Once again system specs are in my signature as for which armoury crate this one is after the paused updates when things started working as normally again after clean install, and i have ability to test a clean install on my usb drive just to proof which broken issues are cos of actually on current vision and due broken updating process like before.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0

What i consider most important right now is uninstaller cos this can benefit everyone that is having issues right now.
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 08-03-2020 at 02:00 PM.

ROG Member Array

Not sure what's going with their AC team. Every trx40 owner with gskill ram has not been able to control all 8 sticks of their memory after the latest update. Great way to stick it (literally) to your high end customers. If I'm spending $850 for a MB I don't think I should have to be a beta tester for your software. At least let us roll back to the prior version which worked fine. This has been going on for a month.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by palopolij View Post
    Not sure what's going with their AC team. Every trx40 owner with gskill ram has not been able to control all 8 sticks of their memory after the latest update. Great way to stick it (literally) to your high end customers. If I'm spending $850 for a MB I don't think I should have to be a beta tester for your software. At least let us roll back to the prior version which worked fine. This has been going on for a month.
    How fresh is your install cos if you haven't done so in a month time it may resolve issue the question is tho if you wanna waste time on that when Asus could have provided a uninstaller and a clean up tool for out of box armory crate experience cos they paused the update but those still on the broken update are still broken, while those that do clean install now bassicly are on old vision except its named same vision as the broken one you got installed, so armory in your case thinks its up to date but its actually out of date, they could've just skipped 3.0.4 and named the old update that worked 3.0.5 so even those with broken update back to old vision

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arokhantos View Post
    How fresh is your install cos if you haven't done so in a month time it may resolve issue the question is tho if you wanna waste time on that when Asus could have provided a uninstaller and a clean up tool for out of box armory crate experience cos they paused the update but those still on the broken update are still broken, while those that do clean install now bassicly are on old vision except its named same vision as the broken one you got installed, so armory in your case thinks its up to date but its actually out of date, they could've just skipped 3.0.4 and named the old update that worked 3.0.5 so even those with broken update back to old vision
    Install is about 3-4 weeks old. I just tried uninstalling armoury crate per their support site instructions and reinstalling and it doesn't fix anything. Sick of being a beta tester.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by palopolij View Post
    Install is about 3-4 weeks old. I just tried uninstalling armoury crate per their support site instructions and reinstalling and it doesn't fix anything. Sick of being a beta tester.
    Do a fresh install again on usb stick with windows to go option in drop down menu inside rufus with a windows 10 image, dont install anything else on it just armoury crate to see if it can even resolve it, 3 4 weeks can be before it got paused so could fix it quite likely, a uninstaller should be able to fix it to assuming Asus is ever gonna provide a proper one.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

If you can, take a screenshot of the CPU usage in Task Manager. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by USERMAC View Post
    Since Asus updated the Armory Crate the Aura lighting service is consuming more power.
    It is now medium/high cpu usuage and my computer can not enter idle state because of this.
    When I play games or run a benchmark the lighting service is consuming more than usual cpu power giving me a drop in performance
    The only way around this problem is to not use the RGB and set it to DARK but you still have to stop the Lighting service I did not have this problem before Asus updated the software.

Motherboard that I am using is a maximus formula XII

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

For those who have populated all 8 DIMM slots, good news guys, we have been working with G.Skill to resolve this issue and the solution will be ready by the end of the month. More tests will be performed before implementing in an upcoming update.

Please update and report if any issues. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by happyluckbox View Post
    Glad to see more people coming through from reddit and posting here since it seems we have an official ASUS rep here who can help us!

1 more suggestion I might add, when this issue is fixed, please don't require us to update armoury crate whenever a new version is released! I had to force update because the controls allowing me to control the LED screen on my mobo were inaccessible unless I updated armoury crate! This whole situation could have been avoided!
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 08-04-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast