MonitorAsus ROG Strix XG35VQ 35.0"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG RYUJIN 360
    CaseCooler Master MasterCase H500M
    Power SupplyAsus ROG Thor 1200W

Error message when trying to change settings of ROG Ryujin

Quote Originally Posted by player678 View Post
    Looking forward to the fix...
    And in general, it cannot be controlled via armory crate in any way - even though it is in the devices, any change spins for a long time and either an error shows (attached) or simply nothing happens. Rebooting does not help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	86209

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

MXAndresMX's solution from G.SKILL (ENE v21 => 1.0.21.0) was never released officially due to the delay (stuttering/skipping) that some people might experience, the version currently being verified by us is a few versions newer (v26). When the new update is released (v26 or later), it will have been tested on these 4 platforms - Intel Z390/490, X299, AMD X570, and TRX40.

Quote Originally Posted by AJLWalton View Post
    is there a way to get a hold of the "ENE RGB HAL.exe" v 1.0.17.0 this version has been the only one that works correctly with my zenith II extreme alpha. ive tried the 1.0.21.0 but on the rainbow on the ram keeps stuttering/skipping

Any assistance in this matter will be most appreciated
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 09-07-2020 at 10:05 AM.

New ROGer Array

I thought it was working just fine but if i pick static color and switch back to another effect the entire software breaks until i go back a restore point or clean install this is very frustrating, if i had an issue with ai suite i would just uninstall it and reinstall it problem solved, why cant it be this easy with armoury crate.
    The software basically forgot how to remember settings regardless of what you pick especially with rainbow effect, but from a clean install picking different color schemes rainbows only nothing else remembers it, unless you have picked static.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

Quote Originally Posted by FlufflePuff1337 View Post
    I thought it was working just fine but if i pick static color and switch back to another effect the entire software breaks until i go back a restore point or clean install this is very frustrating, if i had an issue with ai suite i would just uninstall it and reinstall it problem solved, why cant it be this easy with armoury crate.
    The software basically forgot how to remember settings regardless of what you pick especially with rainbow effect, but from a clean install picking different color schemes rainbows only nothing else remembers it, unless you have picked static.
    i had the same issue as yours for me its windows defender anti virus what is causing the i disabled i never needed any way and armoury crate is very fast now than before but if you want disable it you need to know what youre doing before disabling defender
    i think they know it already or they read mine comment that it windows defender causing the issue

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gofran View Post
    i had the same issue as yours for me its windows defender anti virus what is causing the i disabled i never needed any way and armoury crate is very fast now than before but if you want disable it you need to know what youre doing before disabling defender
    i think they know it already or they read mine comment that it windows defender causing the issue
    Have to make a correction static does not break it, it breaks after you choose starry night im not sure if there mor broken options but starry night effect is just dark and not functional, defender is disabled if you have own anti virus it does not trigger on armoury crate.

Was playing around further with armoury crate on broken install and discovered a fix for it not remembering settings however you need a backup of a bunch of files before it breaks, you can copy these files on your own bassicly inside folder C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
    You find a folder named script and a file named LastProfile.xml you want a backup of these while its working and remembering least rainbow settings, or whichever setting you want it to remember.
    When you have problems instead of doing clean install you go back into that folder and first go into services.msc and stop lightningservice then go in that folder and replace the files with the backup after that startup lightningservice again and it should load profile of your backup, incase of rainbow you have to change color scheme of the rainbow to another setting first, followed your preference inside armoury afterwards after that it will always load your preference, you can check if it loads up prefered rgb profile by restarting lightningservice while armoury crate is closed.

For some reason starry night effect started working again and i put backup back but if i choose specific effects it stop remembering other effects in my case rainbow preference color scheme and led strip size
    Last edited by FlufflePuff1337; 09-07-2020 at 06:59 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

I would like to here why the hell my motherboard is not supported.

Name:	c1.JPG 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	86225

Name:	c2.JPG 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	86226

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.17.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.37
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.30
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.39
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.1
    AacAudioHal 1.2.4
    AacDispaly 1.1.23
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.12
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.04
    ENE_EHD_SSS_HAL 1.0.2.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

Quote Originally Posted by FlufflePuff1337 View Post
    Have to make a correction static does not break it, it breaks after you choose starry night im not sure if there mor broken options but starry night effect is just dark and not functional, defender is disabled if you have own anti virus it does not trigger on armoury crate.

Was playing around further with armoury crate on broken install and discovered a fix for it not remembering settings however you need a backup of a bunch of files before it breaks, you can copy these files on your own bassicly inside folder C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService
    You find a folder named script and a file named LastProfile.xml you want a backup of these while its working and remembering least rainbow settings, or whichever setting you want it to remember.
    When you have problems instead of doing clean install you go back into that folder and first go into services.msc and stop lightningservice then go in that folder and replace the files with the backup after that startup lightningservice again and it should load profile of your backup, incase of rainbow you have to change color scheme of the rainbow to another setting first, followed your preference inside armoury afterwards after that it will always load your preference, you can check if it loads up prefered rgb profile by restarting lightningservice while armoury crate is closed.

For some reason starry night effect started working again and i put backup back but if i choose specific effects it stop remembering other effects in my case rainbow preference color scheme and led strip size
    i know i have tried everything in windows setting what was causing the issue in the end only thing that was working by disabling defender so i am no 100 expert on stuff there is a why i thought instead of disabling

you make defender not block armoury crate files because there are a lot off programs that defender is blocking

what i have found out is that armoury crate works a lot faster gif changing and light changing than in the past

as i am saying again if your going to disable defender you need to know what youre doing google it how to disable defender forever you can always try it before you think to reinstall windows 10 for example

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

We were able to replicate the bug and it will be fixed in future updates - you should be able to leave Armoury Crate open and disconnect/reconnect without issues. Please keep in mind this mouse does not have onboard memory, so it's a good idea to export the settings. I assume that you disconnect often because you carry the mouse with you?

Quote Originally Posted by tseu83 View Post

The mapping of my mouse doesn't auto-reapply if i unplug/plug the mouse

How to reproduce :

- Plug Strix impact (mouse)
    - Open Armoury Crate
    - Navigate to devices > ROG Strix impact
    - Remap a button
    - Close Armoury Crate Window => mapping is OK
    - Unplug Strix impact
    - Plug Strix Impact => mapping is KO

Workaround :

If mapping is KO and Strix impact is plugged:

- Re-open Armoury crate
    - Navigate to devices > ROG Strix impact
    - Close Armoury Crate without change anyting => mapping is OK
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 09-08-2020 at 11:13 AM.

ROG Member Array

1. PC / Laptop : PC
    2. Aura Sync products : Asus Maximus XI Formula
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software : Corsair ICUE, NZXT CAM, RGB Fusion, Razer Synapse
    4. Wired / wireless connection : Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows : Yes
    6. Windows version & build : Windows 10 Pro 2004, build 19041.450
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected : Forget
    8. Clear description of your issue :
    - In the Device section of the Armoury Crate app my Asus Maximus XI Formula Mobo appears but I can't control the Live dashboard display, temp or anything else. It's just a black page. This problem appears when I update ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA Device Kit/AURA Kit/HAL/HTML/Device SDK at the date 2020/09/03.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: Attached
    10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.04
    ENE_EHD_SSS_HAL 1.0.2.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

ROG Enthusiast Array

I just updated my keyboard firmware in the Myasus app. Now, Aura sync in Armory Crate wont work.

It just tells me I have a prerequisite to update, but in the update centre, there is nothing to update..

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast