Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Noticed a game to automaticly scan games is checked by default causing high cpu usage even when armoury crate is not open maybe should't do that in the background, maybe should notify user asking if you want that to happen or not giving option to enable and disable first time you check game area in armoury crate.

New ROGer Array

Good and Bad News About Armoury Crate 3.1.5.0

This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECOND PROBLEM FOUND WAS THAT I NOTICED THAT UPON BOOT AT TIMES, A PARTIAL SECTION OF LEDS ON THE FANS CONNECTED TO MB HEADER "3PIN" WOULD ONLY TURN ON, THE WORKAROUND I FOUND WAS TO GO INTO MOTHERBOARD IN ARMOURY CRATE / ADDRESABLE HEADER TAB/ THEN CHANGE NUMBER OF LED FROM 120 TO 119 ON BOTH SECTION HEADERS, THAT SEEMS TO SOMEWHAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I Hope this helps on finding the source of those problems and creating a fix towards that problem.

Thanks
    Last edited by AJLWalton; 09-19-2020 at 09:27 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    Same for me since today's update of "Armoury Crate" and "Armoury Crate Service" . High CPU usage by Armoury Crate User Session Helper.
    Attachment 86305
    Would really appreciate if someone could guide how to normalize.
    Hi,

As written in another thread, I found a workaround: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...age#post815568

To do after each cold boot...

Please ASUS fix this, if you need more details / logs / whatever just ask.

New ROGer Array

And all my devices are suddenly gone with all leds going fully white, went into services.msc restarted armoury crate and lightningservice fixed it, restarting armoury crate also seems to fix profile switching but seems to break randomly at times where it does not switch profiles anymore.
    Last edited by FlufflePuff1337; 09-19-2020 at 10:01 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by N00b1nat0r View Post
    Looks similar to my issue, took a number of uninstalls, clearing folders, shear luck etc... You need to see if everything uninstalls fully when you uninstall Armoury Crate or keep checking for updates.

I tried this, it makes the error act differently but does not help. It seems that it wont install the driver/whatever for my keyboard anymore, "ROG Calymore HAL". It shows it has an update, it seems to download and install it, but then stops and goes back to showing an old version.

And no device is recognized in Crate as a result.

New ROGer Array

After countless uninstalls and reinstalls, deleting files, even trying deleting registry keys, nothing works.

This component in the picture never installs it's update completely, and my keyboard will not be recognized.

Best automatic update yet ASUS, 5/5

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crate.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	189.5 KB 
ID:	86326

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AJLWalton View Post
    This is AJ From ZervTech Again. id like to happily confirm that the RGB DIMM SLOT RGB "3 of 4 SLOTS WORKING ISSUE" has been fixed. Now as far as the Stuttering is concerned, upon further diagnostics. I have found that with Armoury Crate, the DIMM slots RGB STUTTERS when on rainbow mode while "NZXT CAM" is running in the background. [i'd like to point out that if i use the "G-SKILL APP" along with NZXT CAM software, there is no stuttering, it is only when using ARMOURY CRATE to control DIMM Slots.

SECOND PROBLEM FOUND WAS THAT I NOTICED THAT UPON BOOT AT TIMES, A PARTIAL SECTION OF LEDS ON THE FANS CONNECTED TO MB HEADER "3PIN" WOULD ONLY TURN ON, THE WORKAROUND I FOUND WAS TO GO INTO MOTHERBOARD IN ARMOURY CRATE / ADDRESABLE HEADER TAB/ THEN CHANGE NUMBER OF LED FROM 120 TO 119 ON BOTH SECTION HEADERS, THAT SEEMS TO SOMEWHAT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I Hope this helps on finding the source of those problems and creating a fix towards that problem.

Thanks
    If you mean that only 1 led per strip turns on like fan if had the same bug for month's now it happens randomly it does not do it always however, a led strip can have only 4 leds meaning if you set it to 3 you see a dark spot or if you set it to 1 it only turns on 1 led per strip, i found that restarting lightningservice via services.msc is the best way to unglitch it as lowering it by 1 led just breaks my setup, the effect that number has is the scaleability on the rgb effects like try turn it on 2 then 4 until almost all leds are on then only increase it by 1 until all leds are on, you get a much better rgb effect like it supose to be shown, and if it glitches only having 1 led on you restart the lightningservice inside services.msc it can happen maybe 1 out of 10 times maybe more maybe less, its kind of annoying tho if it happens, its defiantly software issue i can garauntee you if you had ability to set leds via hardware like a remote like me you would never have issues, unfortunately in my case it looks more crappy and stuttery since its not controlled by software anymore then.
    I would give configuration a try.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by JonTeoh View Post
    After the update of Armoury Crate to version 3.1.5.0.

Armoury Crate User Session Helper.exe consumes the cpu like around 15%, this causing the cpu fans to be loud and cpu to be higher temps on idle than normal.

I hope this can be fixed soon.
    Just started seeing this issue too.

New ROGer Array vashish27 PC Specs
    vashish27 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix SCAR II
    MotherboardGL504GW
    ProcessorIntel i7 8750H
    Graphics Card #1nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 mobile

Quote Originally Posted by geneo View Post
    Just started seeing this issue too.
    Found an easier fix, just disable background functionality of Armoury Crate in Windows Settings >> Background apps.
    There in no affect on the Armoury Crate functionality. Keyboard Lighting and fan modes are working normally as before.
    Good thing, no need to do it every restart.

Name:	AC solution.jpg 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	86328

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    Found an easier fix, just disable background functionality of Armoury Crate in Windows Settings >> Background apps.
    There in no affect on the Armoury Crate functionality. Keyboard Lighting and fan modes are working normally as before.
    Good thing, no need to do it every restart.

Name:	AC solution.jpg 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	86328
    Thanks, will give that a try. Haven't cleaned up background apps for a while it seems, had a number I don't need running.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast