Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

TUFA506IV and Armoury Crate V3.1.5.0

If you have this machine and that version of the app, curious question for you.

Considering the amount of odd issues already listed. Has anyone updated either of these, and if so what if any issues have you had?

Asus Framework Service version 2.0.0.11
    Asus Core SDK version 1.01.56

Normally I'd just jump into it, but considering all the problems folks have had, not to mention I had a bear of a time getting the crate installed for the update, I'm hesitant.

New ROGer Array

Found out that sonic studio 3 if sound enchantsments are allowed the music rgb profile does not respond to music until you toggle sound enchantment off and back on sonic studio 3 is audio driver software from Asus it may not be armoury crate issue but considering its from Asus i figure i mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    Found an easier fix, just disable background functionality of Armoury Crate in Windows Settings >> Background apps.
    There in no affect on the Armoury Crate functionality. Keyboard Lighting and fan modes are working normally as before.
    Good thing, no need to do it every restart.
    Attachment 86328
    Does it effect profile switching tho ?

New ROGer Array vashish27 PC Specs
    vashish27 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix SCAR II
    MotherboardGL504GW
    ProcessorIntel i7 8750H
    Graphics Card #1nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 mobile

Quote Originally Posted by FlufflePuff1337 View Post
    Found out that sonic studio 3 if sound enchantsments are allowed the music rgb profile does not respond to music until you toggle sound enchantment off and back on sonic studio 3 is audio driver software from Asus it may not be armoury crate issue but considering its from Asus i figure i mention it.

Does it effect profile switching tho ?
    It's working ok for me but I must tell you I'm on a laptop - GL504GW.
    Following this thread I've seen Armory Crate gives different kind of **** to different systems.
    Sorry, I've not checked music lighting profile with Sonic studio ON.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & Dell U2414H
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 150mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL, Duckyshine 5 MX Brown
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Saitek X52
    Accessory #2 Schiit Magni and Modi 2 Uber
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

New update seems to be working overall, except I still can't access the devices page for my Crosshair VIII Hero. It says "prerequisite update. you must update your device to continue". There's no more updates to install when "check for updates". So uh, yeah still can't control ARGB header count etc. Good job Asus, you guys seem to be taking patch tips from Microsoft's Windows and Flight Sim 2020 teams.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    It's working ok for me but I must tell you I'm on a laptop - GL504GW.
    Following this thread I've seen Armory Crate gives different kind of **** to different systems.
    Sorry, I've not checked music lighting profile with Sonic studio ON.
    Its because you have different configuration believe me its broken with my mainboard i dunno if you have sonic studio 3 but believe me having that enabled + sound enchantsments on breaks it for me, which should't even be an issue i eventually wanna setup music player to switch to music rgb preset right now that is pointless since i prefer using sonic studio 3 since shadowplay audio recording got fixed.

New ROGer Array

Still does not detect Motherboard, Ryujin 360 and additional Aura Coolers (3.1.5.0)

Even with Armoury Crate Version 3.1.5.0 it still does not detect my Maximuis XI Extreme, Ryujin 360 and additional Aura Coolers. When I try to edit the onboard OLED screens, it shows following error messages:

ROG Member Array

Cannot detect mobo ASUS MAXIMUS XI FORMULA device oled screen until now...

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by B1TN3RD View Post
    Even with Armoury Crate Version 3.1.5.0 it still does not detect my Maximuis XI Extreme, Ryujin 360 and additional Aura Coolers. When I try to edit the onboard OLED screens, it shows following error messages:

You probably do not have rog live service installed or armoury crate service, not sure how to fix that other then clean install very annoying, it happens if you uninstall armoury crates and all its packages the installer thinks its still installed and will skip installation upon re-installation.

New ROGer Array

I have been fighting with this again, uninstalling/reinstalling, and still nothing works. It seems that the new version simply will not work with my Rog Claymore.

The problem seems to be that "Keyboard HAL" thing, it claims to update that but wont. I even tried downloading some older Aura packages that have older version of that, but it will not work either. Crate claims to update that service/driver but it will not work.

If you browse to "C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{f85f47f8-3d16-4c94-84ab-66429113e123}\AacKbSetup.exe" you can see what it installs and it can be uninstalled there as well, but it will not work either way. Not in crate, and not in Aura creator.

Please at least provide us with an option to roll back the app and stop updates, the previous version was certainly not perfect, but it worked ok for me. This version is completely broken. Auto updating like this is totally unacceptable.

ROG Enthusiast Array N00b1nat0r PC Specs
    N00b1nat0r PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel I7 4930K
    Memory (part number)CMD32GX3M4A2133C9
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1070 OC 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Asus GTX 1070 OC 8GB
    MonitorAsus 23" 3D + 2x Dell 24"
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 500GB
    CPU CoolerASUS Strix LC 120
    CaseAntec 1200 V3
    Power SupplyEVGA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platnum
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterAsus RT-68u

How I managed to get mine to work was by stopping the services uninstalling the offending HAL, reboot open crate up and then perform an update(I may have stopped the services again here). It then got stuck applying the update as it wasnt installed. Then I went to the programdata/asus folder saw a asusupdatetemp folder. In there was the Hal update install. Ran that then rebooted and checked crate for update and it cleared allowing control of all my aura devices.

Does anyone know where we can actually get these hals as when they dont install/uninstall correctly this seems to fubar things up but time?
    Antec 1200, Asus Rampage IV Formula, EVGA 1300w PSU, Intel i7 4930K, ASUS Strix LC 120 Cooler, Asus 1070 OC 8gb X2, 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Dominator 2133Mhz DDR3 Quad Channel RAM, Samsung Evo SSD 500gb x2, Samsung Evo SSD 250gb , 2 x WD Velociraptor, Windows 10 Pro

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast