Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Banned Array

So far no bugged lightning where only 1 led burns and rest is off, is the update proces so broken that its sometimes glitching lights ? if so i really want a properly uninstaller and clean up tool to do reinstall after each update brings that issue back

New ROGer Array Nox01 PC Specs
    Nox01 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi)
    ProcessorIntel 9700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorAsus XG32VQR
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyROG Thor 1200W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    Headset Creative SoundBlasterX H5 Tournament Edition
    Mouse Pad ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Creative SoundBlaster Kratos S5
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by miky86bindo View Post
    same here, no solution for now...it's incredible how much this armoury crate sucks and how long we have to wait for a solution, I don't want any Asus rog products anymore.
    In my case I can see the devices listed but clicking on one of them take me to a blank page or crash... also if I go to driver and tools it consistenlty crash, Does the same happen to you?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nox01 View Post
    In my case I can see the devices listed but clicking on one of them take me to a blank page or crash... also if I go to driver and tools it consistenlty crash, Does the same happen to you?
    yep and with mobo Asus rog maximus X formula I see this message "E7C8DA76-C9B9-4297-8681-DD878330AFE7.dll not found in system!"

Banned Array

If you do not wanna do clean install but still wanna test if it would fix it rufus has option to put windows 10 on usb stick as windows to go it installs on usb drive then you can test if that fixes it, its not worth doing clean install anyway unless you certain anyway uninstaller needs to be provided either way they cant keep doing this, hope they not pushing an update before we can pause updates rollback updates and use proper cleanup tool like a uninstaller that cleans up everything without breaking stuff so armoury crate reinstalls as if you just did a clean install, really annoyed i had to clean install glad i did tho cos the silence is really killing me.

So far im 99% confident that all issues i had even before this big issue happend with recent update is all due broken updater not applying update correctly causing startup glitches like only 1 led lighting up etc or other stuff not working

nvm still broken just happens 1 out of 10 or 100 times
    FIX THIS ****! *(&$#%(*&$#@(*$& ITS PISSING ME THE **** OFF HAVING TO RESTART GOD DAMN LIGHTNING SERVICES EVERY NOW AND THEN COS OF THIS ****ING **** HOLY ****ING HELL IS FEEDBACK EVEN READ ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2J8ZrcT.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	85753
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 07-27-2020 at 05:11 PM.

New ROGer Array Wilkin5on PC Specs
    Wilkin5on PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
    ProcessorCore i7 9700K
    Memory (part number)Trident Z RGB 3200 Mhz x2
    Graphics Card #1EVGA Geforce 1070 FTW
    Storage #1Western Digital SN750 1 Tb

Hello everyone! New user here, looking for support.

1. PC / Laptop:
    PC: ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING mobo

2. Aura Sync products:
    ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING BIOS Ver. 1502 (most recent one)

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software:
    Corsair iCue for H115i AIO
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200 (two sticks, no software installed)
    Phanteks LED Strip

4. Wired / wireless connection:
    Wireless (using mobo)

5. Reinstalled Windows?:
    No

6. Windows version & build:
    Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388.

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected:
    Asus Aura 1.07.71

8. Clear description of your issue:
    • Everything was working fine using Aura 1.07.71. Was able to control Mobo, RAM and Phanteks LED Strip
    • After Windows Update KB4565503 for 2004 was installed: Aura stopped working after reboot (rainbow color cycle).
    • I rebooted multiple times
    • I disconnected the PC from the Power Outlet for several minutes and it didn't work
    • I uninstalled and tried re-installing multiple times without luck (used Revo Uninstaller, CCleaner, and uninstalled everything Aura related, including Lightning Service).
    • Tried again with 1.07.79 and it didn't opened, mentioned Aura Service has not started or was not detecting mobo.
    • Uninstalled Aura again
    • Installed Armoury Crate 3.0.4.0 and Mobo and LED Strip are not detected. Only RAM is detected
    • Currently stuck with rainbow color cycle

9. Any screenshots of the issue:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crate screenshot.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	85757

10. Use our new log collection function:
    Sent via PM

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1
    Last edited by Wilkin5on; 07-27-2020 at 08:30 PM. Reason: saying hi

New ROGer Array

Having issues with this version of armoury crate controlling the rgb on 2/8 sticks of ram located on the left.
    Tried reinstalling windows, still having issues.

Asus zenith 2 extreme alpha
    8x sticks of tridentz neo

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

We will need more info than that, please refer to the original post in this thread. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by happyluckbox View Post
    Having issues with this version of armoury crate controlling the rgb on 2/8 sticks of ram located on the left.
    Tried reinstalling windows, still having issues.

Asus zenith 2 extreme alpha
    8x sticks of tridentz neo

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    We will need more info than that, please refer to the original post in this thread. Thanks.
    AMD Threadripper 3990x || 256GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo @ 3600mhz 18-22-22-42 || Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha || 2080TI FE || Samsung 960 Pro 1TB || Samsung 970 EVO 4TB || Evga 1200 P2 || Meshify S2 || Custom Loop
    2. Armoury Crate
    3.None
    4. All RGB is wired.
    5. Windows 10 reinstalled 5 different times.
    6. Tried on both Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Education version 2004
    7. Everything was working in the prior version of armoury create before 3.0.4 (Unsure which version #)
    8. Had no issues controlling rgb on all 8 sticks of my ram with armoury crate prior to updating it to 3.0.4. Immediately after updating it, the leftmost 2 sticks became unresponsive to armoury crate's aura sync controls. Tried rebooting, reinstalling armoury crate, and reinstalling windows 5x times. No luck. Found a reddit thread where multiple people are having the same exact issue. https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...nt_z/?sort=new

9. I had to settle with using aura sync instead of armoury crate while I wait for the fix, so I'm going to post the image from this other user on reddit. https://i.redd.it/3ia2dpyzj8d51.jpg
    10. Unfortunately, I cannot make a log post about this, as I am now running on aura sync instead of armoury crate.

I would still eventually like to jump back to armoury crate, as its rgb control software gives a much better effect than aura sync alone. Please fix this, or allow us to download and use the previous version of armoury crate! (Without the annoying nag requiring you to update when a new version is released, as that blocks us from using the LED control panel software in AC)
    Last edited by happyluckbox; 07-28-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

We are aware of this and the team is looking for the root cause, so it's okay if you don't can't provide a log (would help though).

Quote Originally Posted by happyluckbox View Post
    AMD Threadripper 3990x || 256GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo @ 3600mhz 18-22-22-42 || Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha || 2080TI FE || Samsung 960 Pro 1TB || Samsung 970 EVO 4TB || Evga 1200 P2 || Meshify S2 || Custom Loop
    2. Armoury Crate
    3.None
    4. All RGB is wired.
    5. Windows 10 reinstalled 5 different times.
    6. Tried on both Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Education version 2004
    7. Everything was working in the prior version of armoury create before 3.0.4 (Unsure which version #)
    8. Had no issues controlling rgb on all 8 sticks of my ram with armoury crate prior to updating it to 3.0.4. Immediately after updating it, the leftmost 2 sticks became unresponsive to armoury crate's aura sync controls. Tried rebooting, reinstalling armoury crate, and reinstalling windows 5x times. No luck. Found a reddit thread where multiple people are having the same exact issue. https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/commen...nt_z/?sort=new

9. I had to settle with using aura sync instead of armoury crate while I wait for the fix, so I'm going to post the image from this other user on reddit. https://i.redd.it/3ia2dpyzj8d51.jpg
    10. Unfortunately, I cannot make a log post about this, as I am now running on aura sync instead of armoury crate.

I would still eventually like to jump back to armoury crate, as it's rgb control software gives a much better effect than aura sync alone. Please fix this, or allow us to us to download and use the previous version of armoury crate!

Banned Array

Can you plz look into the bug that causes only 1 led to burn per led strip instead of all leds ? its an issue since even older visions of armoury crate even the old aura sync app has the same issue its really getting annoying having to restart lightening service every few boots.
    Even happens on the working armoury crate.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.2.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.15
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

Also if never been able to control my corsair vengeance rgb pro in armoury crate even if i install the iCUE plugin from corsair site
    Im really starting to lose my patience.

So far there no proper uninstaller cleanup tool for when these issues repeat again and no fix for issues if just mentioned, i get there is a pandemic but i would asume those that work on armoury crate also work from home.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast