Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Aura Creator missing Temperature Sync Effect?

    I seem to be missing the Temperature effect in aura creator? However I have it as a basic setting in Armoury Crate? I am using a Rog Strix III G531GT. How can I add a sync to Temperature?

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmbrown View Post
    I seem to be missing the Temperature effect in aura creator? However I have it as a basic setting in Armoury Crate? I am using a Rog Strix III G531GT. How can I add a sync to Temperature?
    I am also interested in this. Will this be added? Can you create it somehow in Creator?

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    I'm still very interested in this feature. Is there any idea of it being added? I would like to incorporate it, it's a neat little utility feature of the RGB. It shows the Temperature Effect in the Tutorial, so it looks like it was there at some point.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    18

    Solution

    I tried this, it's work. Just install it, restart then run the program.
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=66427

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Lim View Post
    I tried this, it's work. Just install it, restart then run the program.
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=66427

    That does not enable any temp option Aura Creator for me.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by craig_cabbage View Post
    That does not enable any temp option Aura Creator for me.
    However, it works in AURA SYNC, you can adjust the SMART settings, keyboard will show 3 different colours at 3 stages of temperature..

  7. #7
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    117
    Posts
    1,684

    I will suggest this for internal review. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •