cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator missing Temperature Sync Effect?

jasonmbrown
Level 8
I seem to be missing the Temperature effect in aura creator? However I have it as a basic setting in Armoury Crate? I am using a Rog Strix III G531GT. How can I add a sync to Temperature?
7 REPLIES 7

craig_cabbage
Level 8
jasonmbrown wrote:
I seem to be missing the Temperature effect in aura creator? However I have it as a basic setting in Armoury Crate? I am using a Rog Strix III G531GT. How can I add a sync to Temperature?

I am also interested in this. Will this be added? Can you create it somehow in Creator?

I'm still very interested in this feature. Is there any idea of it being added? I would like to incorporate it, it's a neat little utility feature of the RGB. It shows the Temperature Effect in the Tutorial, so it looks like it was there at some point.

I tried this, it's work. Just install it, restart then run the program.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29183/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-?product=6642...

Leo Lim wrote:
I tried this, it's work. Just install it, restart then run the program.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29183/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-?product=6642...

That does not enable any temp option Aura Creator for me.

craig_cabbage wrote:
That does not enable any temp option Aura Creator for me.
However, it works in AURA SYNC, you can adjust the SMART settings, keyboard will show 3 different colours at 3 stages of temperature..

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
I will suggest this for internal review. Thanks.

How come this still isnt possible!!???
Even in the tutorial it shows the temperature effect!
I dont want a rainbow flashing spaceship on my desk, and Im pretty sure Im not the only one!

I would like my PC to be without any lighting effects when just using it for web browsing and working, but when I start a game I want the motherboard to lightup between (colors of personal choice) 100% Blue and gradually upp to 100% Red depending on the temperature (set by me, for example 100% blue up to 35degrees and then 100% red from 80 degrees, and then the software puts all the color scale in between those values, so it gets more purple when crossing 35 degrees and more pink when getting closer to 80 etc)
And then I want to be able to do the same for the graphics card and RAM, so I visually really fast can see how the temps are on my devices!
This would also be really nice to have this feture also for the RGB headers on the motherboard, so if someone has a chassi where you dont see the graphics card well or the RAM etc... Then you can connect for exaple two RGB strips and put one on the left side of the case and one on the right side and have one represent the CPU temp and the other the GPU temp!

This should be such a simple thing since the function already exists in Armour Crate (but unfurtunetly locked to green/yellow/red)