Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by KorosuKivy View Post
    I'm thinking this is all to do with the whole Intel vulnerability with the underclock jazz and is causing a back wave over issues with overclocking & tweaking that we all want to do lol.

Give it time... but I wouldn't pin your hopes up on this for a long while -_-
    As I'm sure you can understand, the issue is more so with advertising and being sold on features that I cannot access. I'm not sure that I buy that it's related to the Intel issues due to the fact that those vulnerabilities were made known in August, and the 310 BIOS update is from back in July, that update is what's advertised as enabling the 3200MHz feature, Blake is posting screenshots.

Really, any explanation from ASUS would be nice.

My computer is still within the return period and I'm highly considering taking it back for a Lenovo with the RTX2080 and i-10750 instead of this. 2933 MHz vs 3200 MHz. Got a couple weeks to decide what I'll do.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I love the laptop, and I will definitely keep it.

but it is annoying that I spent $300 to upgrade the RAM for it, which currently doesn't give the speeds I was expecting from the specs.

but based on the pictures from Blake, there is supposed to be an option to enable it, so I hope they are just looking into bringing an update soon.

Moderator Array

Hello craig_cabbage & Padraigo,
    Please kindly PM me the SN of your G732LWS.
    Thank you so much.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ASUS View Post
    Hello craig_cabbage & Padraigo,
    Please kindly PM me the SN of your G732LWS.
    Thank you so much.
    I have the same issue Blake that entry is not in my G732LWS-XS76 ( DS76 in US) 310 Bios either ...... but the undervolt tab is at thevery bottom but resets itself to disabled on ever reboot it seems but there are however other issues with this Bios that need immediate fixes, ( please , or this Unit will go back too) I tried rolling back to Bios 309 from June but the computer, just forced me to restart the computer and immediately reinstalled 310 again.

My G732 came with the Intel 660p 1TB drive ( out of date FW on it too ) , so I purchased another ( would not of been my 1st choice , but was thinking Raid would help with performance of 660p) , and along with this new 660p I also installed my EVO 960 512GB from my old Laptop into the 3rd .m2 slot .......and this is when the BIG issue reared it's ugly head , if the computer goes to sleep or I do a normal restart via the Windows button , Drive D: and Drive E: disappear and the programs etc on them no longer work obviously.

The only cure so far is from a Cold Boot ( full power off ) to enter the Bios and resave it, and then boot into Windows. and all is well until it sleeps or I need to restart for a driver install or something again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated , as would a Beta Bios if available.... please move this to another Thread if needed. Thanks.

KB.

Moderator Array

Hello mhdandb,
    So you mean the second and third SSD are not detected with wake up form sleep or reboot?
    This happen under both BIOS 309 and BIOS 310?
    Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ASUS View Post
    Hello mhdandb,
    So you mean the second and third SSD are not detected with wake up form sleep or reboot?
    This happen under both BIOS 309 and BIOS 310?
    Thank you.
    I can not confirm 100% that 309 had the issue as Windows 10 forced 310 onto the computer almost immediately after setting windows 10 Up , this has now happened on 2 different Units ( the 1st one was returned as there was no sound in windows and tech support couldn't fix it )

Like Others', my Bios does not have the Overclock Tab and I also have the very low volume from the speakers issue mentioned too.

Please see my full thread here for more info :

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...148#post814148

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4