cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator using Claymore

CanadianROG
Level 7
Hello Aura Team, I would like to let you know which I haven't seen yet mention. When using the "default profile" on the Claymore keyboard the Rog led just below the space bar is lite up as well but when you make a lighting effect on the Aura Creator software you load the device and the keyboard shows up you can select all the keys and have them change to any desired color you wish but some software versions ago the program lost the ability to select the Rog LEd logo it doesn't light up the led is there shown on the workspace but you can't select it anymore. 85803858048580585806
4 REPLIES 4

CanadianROG
Level 7
Hi Aura Creator Team, has anyone of you have checked the Claymore using the Aura Creator before you could select the rog led logo and change it to match the rest of the keys but since a few changes around June 2020 that led has been missed, the Led does work if the default profile from the keyboard is selected? Any way to have this restored, please?

CanadianROG wrote:
Hi Aura Creator Team, has anyone of you have checked the Claymore using the Aura Creator before you could select the rog led logo and change it to match the rest of the keys but since a few changes around June 2020 that led has been missed, the Led does work if the default profile from the keyboard is selected? Any way to have this restored, please?

:rolleyes:
the problem still persists with the latest version ! someone found a solution ? thanx ...
happy new year ...

Astaticjt30 wrote:
:rolleyes:
the problem still persists with the latest version ! someone found a solution ? thanx ...
happy new year ...

Hi Aura Team,

same issue for me. The logo doesn´t light up when using the Claymore in Aura Creator.

psy-q
Level 7
Ditto for me here as well. Exactly the same situation as CanadianROG
ASUS ROG G750JW-DB71