Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

here is the screen shot of the feedback i made with web gui
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos feedback.jpg  

116707843_215347559865353_6345400619942053211_n.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rob_angel View Post
    here is the screen shot of the feedback i made with web gui
    I wrote to the many time during and give up. I never heard anything from them for what ever reason. I know the ROG team are working hard to provide the best solution to support their product, but we hope someone from from the ROG team at least join in to this forum and answer our query.

New ROGer Array

should I hold off on updating?

You guys mention wifi issues. Is this a one case thing or is this a wide spread issue? I am asking since I want to see if I should update the firmware. Also will the firmware auto update? I really don't want my port forwarding settings wiped. That being said are the dhcp reservations affected? I have a lot more things set there.

New ROGer Array

I was wondering the same thing about the 5ghz issues. I have not experienced any changes in my 5ghz except that my AI mesh node a RT-AC68U continues to go offline more frequently is either a direct cause of the new firmware or just a coincidence? Was anybody experiencing or was experiencing 5ghz before or after this new firmware?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silicon Rage View Post
    I was wondering the same thing about the 5ghz issues. I have not experienced any changes in my 5ghz except that my AI mesh node a RT-AC68U continues to go offline more frequently is either a direct cause of the new firmware or just a coincidence? Was anybody experiencing or was experiencing 5ghz before or after this new firmware?
    Personally I am too scare to update right now, because the thread scare me. Please give me an update with regards to if the issue is persistent. That bell telling me to update is also annoying

New ROGer Array

I am still experiencing random 5ghz drop off but less frequently then when I first flashed the firmware. The other issue that I am having, as well as others on this forum and around the internet, is the traffic monitoring system is completely off or misreporting data usage. I would recommend holding off on the firmware until another more refined version comes out hopefully soon. To end on a positive note though, my 5ghz does seem to be faster in general though.

New ROGer Array

Update: I installed 3.0.0.4.384.82037

After installing i have had no issues so far. not sure if they ninja patched it or something but my settings were untouched and speed and connectivity is the same as usual from 3.0.0.4.384.81974 if i notice anything else i will keep updating to this thread unless told not to otherwise.

ROG Junior Member Array

No luck

No luck for me. 5ghz band still dropping. Roughly 20-30 times a day

New ROGer Array

mine still missing mac address. the 2.4ghz takes a day to discover by may laptop or cp, once i refresh the wifi connection. the 1st 5ghz band is using the mac address of the 2nd 5ghz wifi band. when connected to lan ports may laptop is connected to 5ghz band but not the 5ghz gaming band... but the 5ghz wifi is stable..
    may mac address is as follow:
    lan mac:
    XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:B0
    wifi:
    2.4ghz
    XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:b0
    5ghz(1st ban)
    XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:b4(missing mac address)
    5ghz(2nd band)
    XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:b8(this mac was now on my 5ghz 1st band and its running smothly)

p.s
    when my router was turned off or suffer from a power failure it takes a day to recover its connection.

New ROGer Array

I finally reverted back to firmware 3.0.0.4.384.81974. I was having to power cycle my router every three days to get somewhat normal functionality out of my router. If anybody is still having problems consider flashing a older firmware that works for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast