cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re install ROG KEY on asus strix ROG GL503GE

antis
Level 7
when I first bought a laptop and opened the rog gaming center there was a rog key feature, but after the Windows 10 update the rog key feature was still present but the button didn't work. then I tried to read the forum and the solution was to reinstall the gaming center and ATK Package ... but after I reinstalled the button it still didn't work and my rog key feature was gone, how do I restore my rog key feature in the gaming center ?? Are there any applications that I have not installed?

* I add an explanatory image where the first image contains the rog key and the second is drawn after I reinstall the lost rog key and the third image is the 4 buttons I mean

please help me guys
4 REPLIES 4

Blake1
Level 10
Hello antis,
May I know what as the Windows update?
Thank you.

Blake@ASUS wrote:
Hello antis,
May I know what as the Windows update?
Thank you.

I don't know what windows updated because it was run automatically, do you know how to solve my problem

antis wrote:
I don't know what windows updated because it was run automatically, do you know how to solve my problem

No, he's asking what version is your windows right click at the windows icon select system and scroll down till you see "windows specifications"
you should see the following:

Edition:
Version:
installed on:
os build:
experience:

Blake1
Level 10
Hello antis,
Or you may check your update history and provide a screenshot?
Than you.