cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Anti Cheat kick with ROGLiveService.exe running

AndrasROG
Level 10
turning off the .exe would render my customization through Armoury Crate ineffective -- please send out a fix as a soon as possible because this is miles more important than the shaky progress being made with Aura and LiveDash in this (to be) unified software: Armoury Crate....

I suppose this began as an issue in Armoury Crate 3.0.4.0 I'm not sure.

Thanks
16 REPLIES 16

cekeu
Level 12
I also wait

joseba537
Level 7
me too, waiting for

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Can anyone provide screenshots and let us know which game(s)?

MasterC@ROG wrote:

Game Dead by Daylight error ROG Live Service.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

Basically, all games that have Easy Anti Cheat show me this error

So those games (that I own) showing the error are Robocraft, War Thunder (when turning on EAC for competitive games), Dreadnaught, Crossout... These are the EAC-protected games I own which show the error

Best way to fix is use uninstall tool and reinstall it you either have corrupt files or everyone having same issue, its worth to give uninstaller a try you find it on your motherboard page.

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
Best way to fix is use uninstall tool and reinstall it you either have corrupt files or everyone having same issue, its worth to give uninstaller a try you find it on your motherboard page.

Thanks, just had to think about it. it works like that. No more conflict with or was there an update that I missed.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Does this mean the uninstaller resolved this issue in your case? Anyone else resolved the issue by using the uninstaller?

cekeu wrote:
Thanks, just had to think about it. it works like that. No more conflict with or was there an update that I missed.

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:

I've made a number of attempts to install the software cleanly -- it didn't fix the issue.