cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AX11000 - History of Traffic Analyzer (Statistic) is short

cmlion999
Level 7
The history when I look at the Traffic Analyzer only goes as far back as the beginning of the month on my AX11000. So right now on Aug 15 I can only see 2 weeks worth of data. The problem is I want to look farther back than the 1st of the current month. Is there a way to tell it to store more data for longer?
4 REPLIES 4

btrach144
Level 7
I don't believe it's possible. It's been a short coming on all 3 of my ASUS routers over the last 10 years.

btrach144 wrote:
I don't believe it's possible. It's been a short coming on all 3 of my ASUS routers over the last 10 years.

Thanks for the info.

Travelor
Level 8
Hello,

I just checked my "Statistic" charts. I have data from from 6/30/20 to 8/21/20 - I don't know what happened on 6/30/00 to reset the data. My guess the data was scrubbed at some size limit, to clear space for new data. I know that I have power cycled my device, and updated firmware during this time. Maybe your statistics were recently scrubbed? Or tracking had been turned off?
I could not find any information on the tracking/reset/scrub settings - Unfortunately, we're only given so much access to the tracking system and there is very little in the way of documentation. - At least that I was abvle to find.

Be @ Peace.
Trav..
Peace and Agape In All Things -
Christ -
G73JH 1TB HD Space + 8GB RAM
Zune HD

Travelor wrote:
Hello,

I just checked my "Statistic" charts. I have data from from 6/30/20 to 8/21/20 - I don't know what happened on 6/30/00 to reset the data. My guess the data was scrubbed at some size limit, to clear space for new data. I know that I have power cycled my device, and updated firmware during this time. Maybe your statistics were recently scrubbed? Or tracking had been turned off?
I could not find any information on the tracking/reset/scrub settings - Unfortunately, we're only given so much access to the tracking system and there is very little in the way of documentation. - At least that I was abvle to find.

Be @ Peace.
Trav..

Thanks for detailed reply. That's great to hear. I'll have to keep looking.