New ROGer Array

AX11000 - History of Traffic Analyzer (Statistic) is short

The history when I look at the Traffic Analyzer only goes as far back as the beginning of the month on my AX11000. So right now on Aug 15 I can only see 2 weeks worth of data. The problem is I want to look farther back than the 1st of the current month. Is there a way to tell it to store more data for longer?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array btrach144 PC Specs
    btrach144 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz
    Memory (part number)32 GB G.Skill DDR4 4000MHz C17
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorASUS PG27UQ
    Storage #1x2 Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB in RAID 0
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 1 TB
    CPU CoolerCustom EK loop
    CaseCorsair 750D
    Power SupplyROG THOR 1,200W
    Keyboard Logitech G915
    Mouse Logitech G903 PowerPlay
    Headset Logitech G935
    Mouse Pad Logitech Powerplay
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z905 5.1 surround
    OS Windows 10 (2004)
    Network RouterASUS AX11000

I don't believe it's possible. It's been a short coming on all 3 of my ASUS routers over the last 10 years.

ROG Member Array

Hello,

I just checked my "Statistic" charts. I have data from from 6/30/20 to 8/21/20 - I don't know what happened on 6/30/00 to reset the data. My guess the data was scrubbed at some size limit, to clear space for new data. I know that I have power cycled my device, and updated firmware during this time. Maybe your statistics were recently scrubbed? Or tracking had been turned off?
    I could not find any information on the tracking/reset/scrub settings - Unfortunately, we're only given so much access to the tracking system and there is very little in the way of documentation. - At least that I was abvle to find.

Be @ Peace.
    Trav..

New ROGer Array

That's great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    Hello,

I just checked my "Statistic" charts. I have data from from 6/30/20 to 8/21/20 - I don't know what happened on 6/30/00 to reset the data. My guess the data was scrubbed at some size limit, to clear space for new data. I know that I have power cycled my device, and updated firmware during this time. Maybe your statistics were recently scrubbed? Or tracking had been turned off?
    I could not find any information on the tracking/reset/scrub settings - Unfortunately, we're only given so much access to the tracking system and there is very little in the way of documentation. - At least that I was abvle to find.

Be @ Peace.
    Trav..
    Thanks for detailed reply. That's great to hear. I'll have to keep looking.

New ROGer Array

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by btrach144 View Post
    I don't believe it's possible. It's been a short coming on all 3 of my ASUS routers over the last 10 years.
    Thanks for the info.