cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus S17 Logo lights not illuminating

Wriggler
Level 7
I have just pusrchased the ASUS RG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS and for the most part it is an amzing machine. My issue is that I can't get the logo lights or vent lights to turn on. They work fine when the computer boots up and turns off but after that they will not come on. I have updated everything I can think of and changed the settings in AURA Sync as other posts here have suggested with no luck. This is a little dissapointing that it is still a problem after it was clearly reported on the 2019 model.

Thanks for any help I can get on this.
5 REPLIES 5

Jaroslaw_0
Level 8

Thanks for the video link, unfortunately I've already tried that to no avail.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Wriggler wrote:
I have just pusrchased the ASUS RG Zephyrus S17 GX701LXS and for the most part it is an amzing machine. My issue is that I can't get the logo lights or vent lights to turn on. They work fine when the computer boots up and turns off but after that they will not come on. I have updated everything I can think of and changed the settings in AURA Sync as other posts here have suggested with no luck. This is a little dissapointing that it is still a problem after it was clearly reported on the 2019 model.

Thanks for any help I can get on this.

Welcome to the forums!
Not sure if you have tried it, but try to disable Aura Sync completely to see if that makes any difference.

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Wriggler,
May I double check that you are talking about the ROG logo above the keyboard, not the one behind the panel?
Please kindly PM me your SN and send screenshot of our AURA setting.
Thank you so much.

Hi Blake,

I've PM'd you my SN. Please see requested screenshots of Aura settings.