cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA Creator with Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO RAM

nukunoblehouse
Level 7
If I download ICUE, and follow the steps to enable software control, the Armoury Crate aura effects will control the RAM.
However, AURA Creator doesn't detect the RAM modules. Is this in the works? When Corsair and ASUS announced their partnership, I assumed this would be one of the first things implemented.
2 REPLIES 2

Raven437
Level 7
nukunoblehouse wrote:
If I download iCUE, and follow the steps to enable software control, the Armoury Crate aura effects will control the RAM.
However, AURA Creator doesn't detect the RAM modules. Is this in the works? When Corsair and ASUS announced their partnership, I assumed this would be one of the first things implemented.

Corsair Vengeance PRO has the same problem. It is probably Corsair though, their plugin is very ragged and poorly explained on their site. The iCUE v4 seems to be a bit excessive, non-linear and VERY poorly document.

Raven437 wrote:
Corsair Vengeance PRO has the same problem. It is probably Corsair though, their plugin is very ragged and poorly explained on their site. The iCUE v4 seems to be a bit excessive, non-linear and VERY poorly document.

I had the same problem when Installed WIN 11 and the latest Armoury Crate update, I had to reinstall everything to get them work. It seems that if you have this working since the older Aura Sync, you have no problems, If you need to make a new installation it is not too easy to get them work.
I had toreinstal everything starting from the older versions of Aura and ICUE.
I made a video about how I solve it.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/rWoZL-9-Qfk