cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this really an instability?

AT_
Level 7
Running an 8h stress test with half my ram and a large paging file. Got an instability detected but cannot find any others posting the same. It reads:

WARNINGS for files:

C:\Users\at\Downloads\RealBench_v2.43\RealBench\Output\stress0001.jpg : The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Is this really an instability or another issue?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
AT_ wrote:
Running an 8h stress test with half my ram and a large paging file. Got an instability detected but cannot find any others posting the same. It reads:

WARNINGS for files:

C:\Users\at\Downloads\RealBench_v2.43\RealBench\Output\stress0001.jpg : The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Is this really an instability or another issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

No, this seems like a permissions issue.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi,

No, this seems like a permissions issue.

any idea how to fix this? Or how to identify it's a permission issue and not an instability as Realbench said instability detetced and halted the test.

I have an i5 9600k I just OC'd to 5.0 GHz on a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi with latest Bios and Windows 10. I have a thermally sound OC according to HWINFO and Prime95 at 1.28 Volts and max temps at 75C with Prime95 torture tests. Passed a 1h Realbench stress test and went on to do my final 8h stress test and failed just after 4h with this error. I would really like pass an 8h as required according to the more experienced guys I have come across.