cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall or disable updates for Sonic Radar 3

nathanmnm
Level 7
Hi, playing CS-GO and I get the stupid "your computer must restart to update Sonic Radar 3" dialog, which interrupts the game and forces me to click it to get it to go away.

I have never used Sonic Radar, I have not interest in it, why the HELL is it interrupting me playing the games I bought this PC to play?

Apparently I cant uninstall it or tell it not to update?

Seriously this is pretty pathetic, its 2020 not 1990.
1. Do NOT interrupt a full screen game.
2. Allow updates to be turned off.
3. Allow uinstall.

Makes Asus ROG look pretty lame. Oh an apparently I have to do the stupid CAPTCHA every 30 seconds, SERIOUSLY?
1 REPLY 1

Super_Gnome
Level 11
The best thing you could do is to not install ANY Asus software (bloatware) at all. You don't need any of it. And if you already have, it's really hard to get rid of, so if you have the time, you are best to reinstall Windows and not install any of it at all. You can do everything (like fan control) from the Bios, or yourself (checking websites, etc for drivers).

I speak from experience. Most of it is cancer, breaks or doesn't work properly anyhow and it messes up your registry if you try to get rid of it. I have had a few motherboards from Asus, and your system will thank you and repay you in kind if you avoid it like the plague. Tweak II, though, is one exception.