cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radeon 5700 XT STRIX - no signal on monitor after installation

garnizon
Level 7
Hello, I recently became unlucky owner of used Radeon 5700XT STRIX. After installing the card in my system I have no signal on monitor but it looks like the card itself works (lights are on but fans do not spin) - after some time I put my password and it posts to Windows, proof: colors schedule on my keyboard and mouse changed after login into Windows. Other thing that concerns me is that the lights are red and they flash instead of basic aura schedule like rainbow etc...
Before installation I did reseat RAM and CPU, reset BIOS/CMOS, reset MOBO battery, DDU old drivers in Safe mode, checked connections and cables etc., BIOS updated to newest one, tried different connections with different cables HDMI, DisplayPort. Tried to connect power cables different ways, 2 separate cables from PSU to GPU/1 cable with 2 headers.
After not being successful I installed my GTX 1060 STRIX back and it works without any problems on all connections and cables tested.

Any ideas how to solve this problem? Or simply putting it - connection ports are dead on it?

System:
Asus Crosshair VI Hero x370
Corsair HX850i Plat
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz
Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280mm
LG 27GL850
0 REPLIES 0