cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI Simple Communications Controller

MadHaTr
Level 7
Good day everyone,

I am unable to find a driver for this device. I seen some posts in the past where it was recommended to use another motherboards driver but those were from 2017 and I am looking for some help on getting this driver installed.

Does anyone know a compatible driver for my motherboard? On my support page there does not appear to be a ME(Media Engine) driver.

MoBo: ROG STRIX Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi)
CPU: i9 10900K

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

Jesseinsf
Level 10
MadHaTr wrote:
Good day everyone,

I am unable to find a driver for this device. I seen some posts in the past where it was recommended to use another motherboards driver but those were from 2017 and I am looking for some help on getting this driver installed.

Does anyone know a compatible driver for my motherboard? On my support page there does not appear to be a ME(Media Engine) driver.

MoBo: ROG STRIX Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi)
CPU: i9 10900K

Thank you.

ME is Management Engine Interface. Since it's not available on the support page of your motherboard, you can download it from another Z490 motherboard. They are all the same. Below is a direct link from another Asus motherboard support page.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1200/ROG_MAXIMUS_XII_EXTREME/Intel_MEI_V1952.14.0.1470_WIN1...

MadHaTr
Level 7
Oh yes I meant Management Engine, thanks the device is now working properly.